My friend, Donna, sent me this picture that her daughter, Ariana took while schooling in Scotland. Will you just look at that beautiful double rainbow and the bird's eye view? Fabulous! Well done, Lord....well done!
Children's book: That's What Heroes Do
17 hours ago










.jpg)










39 comments:
Hello! :)
That is awesomely beautiful.
Oh wow! That is an amazing picture!
Happy Monday!
Beth
Now that is one stunning picture! Wow! God IS good!
Ooooh! This is so beautiful and peaceful.
TOO AWESOME, The Lord is a wonderful artist, isn't He?
Love you header pic. Candy
Wow; that is a beautiful photo. I remember hearing Beth Moore say how she sometimes says to the Lord, "show off for me". She then pays more attention to the beauty of His creation and discovers wonderful things. I guess that would be like the rainbow or the mountains or the snow or rain. Blessings to you this Monday.
Happy Blue Monday and Happy President's Day!
Susan
This is awesome. Looking at the rainbow, How can anyone say that God doesn't exist?
That is amazing!
Holy goosebumps seriously!
Love you Debra - have a blessed week!
Jill
Sweet friend, I didn't know about your amazing testimony. I knew of your deep love for the Lord because His fingerprints are all over your life and your blog. Thank you for sharing your story with me. I will be praying for you and your family and your precious daughter. My brother was a prodigal son for many years and God has brought Him back. We didn't know when it would happen or if my parents would be blessed to see their son return but in God's infinite grace, we have seen it with our eyes. I'm praying for your daughter today too.
You can't top God for painting a picture, and your daughter's friend for the talented photography skills to capture it. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.
What a BEAUTIFUL stunning photo!
How fun. I loved that photo when you shared it before! I think it would be great for a wordfilled wed.
Thanks for sharing again. I hope that this is the only bluest part of your Monday.
Wishing you smiles today.
Sherry
That is completely and TOTALLY awesome. God is the best artist!
Happy Blue Monday...
XO,
Sheila :-)
That was a wonderful picture. A moment worth capturing for sure. Don't you wish you could have been there to take it? It look gorgeous!
Hugs my friend.
*GASP* Awesome! What an incredible moment to capture! Thanks ever so, Debra, for sharing this one! Yes, God IS good... all the time! Hope your week is full of beautiful colours!
Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^
Very pretty Blue bird! ;)
love your new blog...too cute!! and that pic is breathe taking!
Hi Debra! Oh, this is the most beautiful picture. Print it out and frame it!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :0
Wow!!! What a gorgeous photo. God is an amazing artist, indeed! Thank you for sharing this beautiful image.
P.S. I LOVE your header! = )
That is just beautiful! It looks like a post card!
What a gorgeous photo!! So perfect, it looks more like a painting.
The quote on the new weekly page of my planner is "I never get tired of the blue sky." I'm thinking of doing a post on that quote this week. As I'm longing for some blue sky.
Oh, thanks for the anniversary wishes. We had a lovely day, complete with dinner at our favorite seafood restaurant.
Love,
Patti
Debra~
That doesn't even look real...WOW!!! God's handiwork never ceases to amaze me! Have a blessed day on Blue Monday!
The picture is exquisite. Happy Blue Monday.
Sweetie
What a beauty. He is truly awesome, isn't He? Happy Monday dear friend!
xoxo ~Stacey
Oooooo, what beauty our Lord can make. It fills me with pease. Happy Blue Monday and have the most wonderfyl week.
beautiful
Wow that is an incredible picture!!
I love rainbows. To me, they are a sign of God's presence and a promise!
Absolutely beautiful!
Hi Debra...love the new look of your blog! It's beautiful...like the lovely lady who posts there!
Thanks for the picture of the rainbow! We lived in Scotland for almost 3 years, and there were always rainbows. It was as if God was always sending me a little reminder that He was there and that He cared!
He still is and He still does!
Bless you,
Susan
What a beautiful picture! I love rainbows. When I see a rainbow,I always say to myself "He's letting us know He with us."
WOW! This almost seems like it couldn't be real!
WOW!!! That picture is so beautiful! I am amazed they captured this and it turned out so good. My pictures usually turn out blurry! lol
Happy Monday to you!!
Darlene
Amazing photo! Thanks for sharing it. I love rainbow pictures.
Gorgeous my friend...just beautiful!
Oh my goodness, that is positively stunning.
Gorgeous picture!
Post a Comment