Today it was cloudy outside and the clouds made my head want to hurt something fierce, however....I AM THANKFUL for this this verse and the promise it holds. 1 Thess 4:16-18 "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words."I am thankful for a new bloggy makeover. This gift was provided for me by Beth and Tara. I feel like a girl with a brand new pair of the best fittingest (is that a word?) jeans ever! And Tara is having a special right now (and never once lost her patience even with a goofball like me who messed up all her hard work even after it was done) so head on over there and let her show you some of the best fittingest makeover stuff too! James 1: 17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning."
I am thankful for some quality time that I will get to spend with my husband today! We were offered tickets to a Daytona race. His brother had extra tickets and we will get to go. Joshua has to work so it will be just the two of us..you know, and all of his brother's customers. I'm thankful for this time with my hubby. We always have fun riding places together. I love to hear him talk. I love his smile. I love it when he gets us lost and refuses to ask for directions....lol (just kidding...but hey, after we get where we are going we start laughing again!) Song of Solomon 4:11 "Your lips, O my spouse, drip as the honeycomb; honey and milk are under your tongue; And the fragrance of your garments is like the fragrance of Lebanon"
I would like to end with this Psalm of thanksgiving to our Lord, Jesus and tell Him again how thankful I am for His faithfulness. I pray it blesses you too.
Psalm 100 "Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands!
Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before His presence with singing, Know that the Lord, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations"
Blessings to you today!




















26 comments:
Have fun at the Daytona race! Happy TT!
I loved your TT post!! Your heart always shines through! I'm always blessed!
Have fun w/ your hubby!
I loved the Psalm you shared. It reminds me of a worship song we sing at church!!
HUGS Debra!!
Debra Kaye,
Hope your time with hubby is great! Love your new look. I just saw your sweet girl too. She's a beauty!
Blessings!
Cheryl
Hi Debra,
Thank you for the birthday blessing and your sweet words on one of my blogs yesterday. I had to come on over and visit with you.
Somehow I've missed you along the way but yes, we seem to have a lot of the same blogging friends (smile).
I also see you're in Central FL and so am I! I really enjoyed looking around your blog and definitely will return.
I look forward to getting to know another sister in Christ. Bless you.
Lovingly in Christ,
Lisa
P.S. love your thankful list. Looks like you've been blessed with a terrific hubby as have I.
Enjoy the fun time with your sweet hubby my friend, love you.
Your blog just looks prettier to me all the time!
What a great post on this Thankful Thursday! I'm sure you and your sweetie are going to have all kinds of fun at that Daytona race! Chris has been gone all week and I'll be so glad to have him come home tonight! We always go to lunch on Fridays...it's OUR time!
Love all the verses you shared! Always know what a blessing you are to me and to so many others!♥
You are just too precious! I love your joy! Have a great time at the Daytona race girlie!
Love ya!
Beth
Oh what a beautiful TT post! Just like your heart!
Have a great time with Jason!
Lots of love and hugs!
Jill
I always love your TT posts. It just warms my heart. Or is it this weather? LOL. I hope your head doesn't hurt today my friend. Enjoy the 500! Poor Josh! LOL.
We'll be already to come over real soon! So watch out!!! Hee! Hee!
Love you my friend.
As always blessed by your thankful list...and have a great time with hubby!
What a completely joy-filled post! I love it! Your makeover looks great, too. They did a great job! Enjoy your trip. I hear it's fun. Happy Thankful Thursday!
Hope you're feeling better today and enjoy the races!
Happy Thankful Thursday!
Great things to be thankful over, and enjoy the sweet fellowship time with your Man.
Lovingly,
Yolanda
Debra,
I will be praying for that headache...my friend. I hope that you have the bestest time with your beloved. You two are just so precious! I love your makeover too. Super cute. I love that you added a picture of your daughter too. Now I know who I am praying for.
Have a wonderful Thursday.
Love,
Mimi
I hope you and hubby have so much fun!! Happy Valentine's Day to you too. I enjoyed those verses also.
You are truly a blessing to so many. The Lord is using you mightily Debra. I mentioned you in my thankful list today. Many thanks for reaching out to me and for your prayers. Hugs to you, sister.
Have a great time today!
I read your comment on Edie's post...I didn't realize you had a daughter!! And then I came over here and there was a picture of her. Don't know how I missed that before!?! She's very pretty - runs in the family, apparently.
Have fun with your hubby ~
Thank You Debra for your grateful heart and sharing these scriptures!
I forgot to tell you that I did love your last blog look but I really LOVE this new look and I clicked to go see this and forgot to comment one of my visits so I'm back!
Safe travels & enjoy your wonderful time together!
What a wonderful list to be thankful for, Debra. :) It is so great to think that God is glorified to those bloggers who joined this Thankful Thursday.
Love your post! Have fun on your Daytona Date!
Yahooties!!! Enjoy Daytona!!! Ever make it to Texas Motor Speedway, lemme know, okay? ;)
Who ya rootin' for, by the way?
Beautiful thankful heart you have, and I love the verses you shared.
Yes- being thankful delights our Lord. And what can I give Him- I have nothing. I can show him gratitude.
Gentlemen, start your engines! Have a great time! My hubby went last year for the 50th anniversary celebration. 4 days of racing. He had a blast.
Love you, my friend.
Hello! May God bless you and keep you and He may answer you prayers today! God bless!
I think you can copy the html and put it into the widget. I don't know, I am going to have to try it myself when I add a new button. If that doesn't bring the button you may have to right click too. Don't know! Beth probably knows or Alicia.
Have fun today!
Post a Comment