8 Things...
Here's how to do this 8 THINGS thing:
Mention the person that tagged you - Mikki - Check
Complete the lists of 8's - Check
Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends - Check
Go tell them you tagged them - Going to do that now
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Eternity with my Jesus
2. The whispers of 'good morning' from the hubbalicious
3. My son calling to say 'I'm on my way home'
4. Church
5. My toes in the sand, and looking at the shore's edge and being mindful who told the water exactly where to lap at my feet!
6. Alone time with JC.
7. My trip to NY this Thursday.
8. My son's upcoming football season....and then graduation.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to church.
2. Went to the beach.
3. Cried at some hurtful events and then the Lord soothed my ruffled feathers.
4. Saw my brother.
5. Talked with a friend in Texas.
6. Hugged my sister.
7. Danced with my nephews.
8. Came home to open arms.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Have my daughter walking towards Heaven with me.
2. Help my hurting family.
3. Live in Tennessee. (when they put the beach there)
4. Not be on an ever rounding circuit at the doctor's office.
5. Not be fearful of the future because of the past.
6. Sew
7. Cook
8. Sing
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Castle
3. Cooking Channel
4. Fox News
5. American Idol
6. Football
7. I don't know...
8. I don't know ....
8 Bloggers Tagged:
1. Leslie @ Do You Weary Like I Do?
2. Nan @ Momstheword
3. Jennifer @ Through the Storms of Life
4. Kristi @ Kiki's Corner
5. Jennifer at Through the Storms of Life
6. Beth @ I'm Heading Toward My Destiny
7. Lisa @ Family Life
8. Alicia @ More Than Words
Blessings to you this Day!!
Children's book: That's What Heroes Do
17 hours ago




















28 comments:
Thank you Debra I will work on this : )
I loved your list!! Wow..NY trip! How exciting!!!
I just did the 8 things meme last week, but thank you so much for thinking of me to tag!!!!
HUGS, my friend!
Alicia
Hey Debra! I always love learning more about you. I'm looking forward to eternity too!! :)
I wanted to say thank you so much for nominating me for AWESOMEST FAITH BLOG. Wow what a surprise! You are such a blessing.
Have a great week and God bless!
oh this'll be fun. I think it's going to take me some time to work on it though!
so much fun! I think I will do this for tomorrow! Hoping you have a good week and fun in NY...always wanted to go there!
I enjoyed this dear.
Hi Debra, I couldn't find a place on here to privately send you a message, but I just wanted to say "Thank You". You know what for...I am coming home.
Blessings,
Kathy C.
Liked learning more about you, and your answers were awesome! Don't you just love these things? ;0) Sure hope the swinging doors with the doctors office ends soon for many of us. Your family is in our prayers. Love, hugs and blessings to you.
I enjoyed your list. I enjoyed the word hubbilicious! LOL! I put my 8 things up today at the end of my scheduled post! Have a great day sweet sister!
I love you my friend! I hope you have a wonderful break in NY.
Big hugs to you.
I enjoyed your lists, Debra...you have such a loving heart!
Ok Chickie. I did the tag. :o) Come see.
I watch American Idol and Dancing with the Stars too, but I ran out of space.
Love ya,
Beth
Debra, one thing stood out to me like it was in neon lights. You want to have your daughter in heaven with you. I haven't forgotten and will continue to pray, my friend. Hugs to you.
Sweet one I was touched to read a little part of your life that is so important -- your thoughts, prayers, hopes and dreams.
A few of them really touched deeply and I said a prayer of agreement with you particularly regarding your daughter and your family.
I love you very much Debra. I pray to meet you on this side of heaven.
Goodmoring Debra! I saw your comment on April's page and I came over to say hi. I love your blog title. So beautiful!
Great List Debra! Looks like we watch Dancing with the stars together!!! =) Love learning more about you! Great post~
I love that you still call him hubbalicious!! :o)
Laura Lee @ Lovin the Arts
Edie @ Rich Gifts
Hi Debra... i saw that you so graciously nominated these two blogs for Awesome Blog Awards... (thank you!!)...would you be willing to provide a link?? I can't find them in an easy google search.
Blessings!
Amanda
http://awesomestblogs2009.blogspot.com/
O.k. I did it! Oh goodness, bell bottomed disco pants, forgot about those, lol!
It is always fun to read more about a person through these posts. I liked how you put football season...and then graduation! Can you believe he's graduating!
Hi Sweet friend! Thanks for the tag. I'll try to get my list up sometime this week. Your comment completely cracked me up! You are such a blast!
YOur list is just precious. So sincere. Loved it. Praying for your daughter my friend.
Hugs,
Mimi
Loved your list! It's always great to learn even more about you...
I know how you feel when it comes to your daughter. I too mentioned mine in my 8 things.
Have fun in NY!
Hugs:)
this will be fun.Hope you have a god week.
cheers!
Great list, Debra! I really enjoyed reading it!
Debra,
I enjoyed so much getting to know more about you. You are such a kind, loving, caring, sweet, compassionate, personable woman of the Lord. I am delighted to call you friend and sister-in-Christ.
I've never been to New York, but have always wanted to visit. Have an enjoyable trip. I will be praying for whatever health issues are going on with you. I may not know, but He surely does.
Love & Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
Wow. We have a lot in common!
Love them all! Special the toes in the sand..
We will one day meet at the beach with coffee drinks in hand :-)
Have a great trip to NY!
Post a Comment