Thursday, April 9, 2009

Friday Funnies

It's Friday Funnies!! Yay!! Today I'm linking with my sweet friend, Kimmy, and hoping to make you giggle.




This, my friends, is HOW TO WEIGH YOURSELF!! Seriously, it works every time! lol
May the Lord bless you today! Great big hugs to you!

24 comments:

Denise said...

Hey, I like that,lol

luvmy4sons said...

A blesed Good Friday to you!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

What would even be funnier is getting a picture of you doing that! LOL.
Big Friday Hugs to you my sweet friend.

Kelly said...

I am all over that one!!! :O) Church is going to be great this weekend! Have a great weekend!

Darlene said...

This is funny!! I wished it really worked like that. LOL
Have a Fabulous Friday!!!

Laurie Ann said...

Amen! That's the way we should all weigh ourselves, LOL! Happy Easter, dear friend!

LisaShaw said...

Thanks for sharing sweet sister.

Stopped over to tell you that I love you very much and I have been deeply warmed in our online relationship. As I think on everything that "happened" today for us I am so grateful for our LORD JESUS and for our life in Him and for all my special family in Christ which you are a part of.

I love you. Blessings and peace to you and your precious family during this special season.

Saleslady371 said...

You are too cute! Have a wonderful Friday.

Love,
Mary

Heidi Pocketbook said...

You know, I've tried to get the leader of my First Place group to change to this method, but she won't.....

Easter blessings to you and your family, Debra☺

bp said...

great idea!
Hope you have a great weekend.

Raise Them Up said...

I don't think I've seen your blog before. I really enjoyed reading through things. I'll definitely be back! :)

Love the idea, by the way. :)

Grammy said...

Thats a great one. Have a great week!

Debbie Petras said...

Oh I love this!!!! That's how I want to weigh myself. I'm sure it would be more accurate. Lol.

Melanie said...

LOL... I love this!

Frizzy said...

NOW! Why couldn't I have thought of that brilliant idea?!
Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family.

Laura said...

What a great idea!!! ;)

The Equipped Life said...

I don't know... that looks a little too much like exercise to me!! Hahaha

Sunny Shell said...

Oh wonderful sister! Thank you for sharing this! I always thought my scale was wrong...now I know I've been using it the wrong way! HA! LOL!

I love you dear sister!
Sunny

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Im so glad I learned this..now I know that I will lose 40 lbs...no problem!!!

Have a beautiful Easter with your Beautiful family!!!

MOMSWEB said...

Toooo FUNNY! May your weekend continue to be joyful.

He & Me + 3 said...

Do you think they will do that at the doctors office for me too? lOL
Happy Friday:)

Leaon Mary said...

That's MY kinda weigh IN! whooHoOo

Alleluiabelle said...

Debra,

How did you know that's how I've always weighed myself? LOL

You're a sweetheart.

Love ya,
Alleluiabelle

Michele Williams said...

I had that on my blog a few weeks ago... I love it!!! That's the way I should weigh myself! LOL...

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?