When I see this I just want to cry "well done, Lord"...it is just breathtaking! I hope you enjoy!
Thankful Thursday
2 weeks ago
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click
Here for Help
When I see this I just want to cry "well done, Lord"...it is just breathtaking! I hope you enjoy!|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
37 comments:
So beautiful! I want to be there right now....
Blessings my dear friend.
So very beautiful.
Oh that looks so inviting! Don't you just love all the beauty He displays for us. And this is just a taste of what's to come. Can't even begin to imagine. Pretty pic! Perfect blue. ;)
Yes, well done indeed Lord. Have a great Monday sister!
Hey that looks like our beach! LOL.
It is beautiful my friend.
BIG hugs to you.
Oh, that beach and beautiful ocean are calling my name! We're planning on heading to the Florida panhandle in June and I can hardly wait! God's handiwork never ceases to take my breath away! Happy Blue Monday...love ya!
Think if I might be able to just hop right into that photo???
Oh does that look inviting!!!!! There isn't anyone else around - peace and quiet - ahhhhh :)
I couldn't agree more - that God shows off so beautifully for us and simply gives us a taste of heaven!
Have a blessed week!
Lots of love,
Jill
Debra,
I would love to dip my feet into that water and sit under that blue sky. Beautiful!
Hugs,
Mimi
Ohhhh, I so rarely get to see the ocean and I love it sooooo much! You are truly blessed.
Beautiful!
He did do a good job! Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.
Oh Debra! It makes me want to jump right in...well maybe not jump - there'd be a sunomi (sp?) warning - but it makes me want to walk right in and tickle my toes in the sand!
Have a blessed week my friend.
Breathtaking is definately the word...thank you for sharing. I needed this uplift today.
andrea
That is beautiful and yes, Thank you Lord!!
Have a beautiful Blue Monday!
I love the beach, the picture is just so beautiful and blue ! God just blesses us with his beautiful world. Have a great Monday !
Sweetie thank you for the warm and loving message you left me this morning. You have no idea how much I needed it today. I appreciate the LORD for sending you...
I love this beautiful photo! It is breathtaking.
You have a beautiful week in the presence of our LORD. Love ya.
A picture of peace and a reminder of the Prince of Peace. Beautiful!
Hi Debra, oh, that is soooo beautiful.
Happy Blue Monday.
Barb
I love how you can see the waves in this picture. God gave us such beauty to enjoy!
Have a wonderful week!
how nice and what a beautiful picture, love it wish i were there.
This is absolutely beautiful! What a foreshadowing of Heaven God has given us in this beautiful earth. Thanks for sharing!
The one thing I don't like about the desert is ...no beach! I miss it. Thanks for sharing yours with me. Hugs to you Debra.
Oh, Debra, that is awesome!!!!! So beautiful and restful. Wow. Wish I was there right now!
Absolutely gorgeous! I would love to wake up to a sight like that every morning!
((hugs))
Oooooo-I would love to be sitting there irl right this very moment☺
Well done indeed!
Take care my sweet friend!
Hope your week is off to a great start!
Debra, I agree. Too beautiful for words.
Hugs...Jeanne
Wow.. gorgeous!
Great pic.
I too sit at the beach and think how amazing He is. How can people think this world evolved.. just go to the beach.. how did a big bang line everything up JUST RIGHT so that the waters don't overtake the land..
He brings the waters out and in by His amazing wisdom. The waves cry out HOLY!!!
Love you!
Beautiful!! I wish I was there!!!
When I am at the beach ....I think that God made it just for me. I tell my husband that. He doesn't like the sand. LOL
Another amazingly beautiful blue Monday Debra...The Lord does great things and you always seem to be able to get them on film...Great photo! And thanks for the warm bday wishes sweet friend! Have a great week! xoxo ~Stacey
Oh it is ever so breathtaking. I want to be there now too. I've never been to or seen the ocean except in pictures, so you have whisped me away for a short time here.
Thank you Debra.
Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
That looks peaceful! I want to go there....=)
Thank you for your understanding and encouragement! Love you dear friend!
That is gorgeous! I love the ocean - it just puts everything into perspective with its vastness...
Updated urgent prayer request for colton on my blog. You will also see a negative comment from someone in Landrum,SC and my reply. Please keep the prayers coming, andrea
I agree....breathtaking!
A beautiful picture. There is something so peaceful about the ocean.
Post a Comment