
Happy Thankful Thursday! My post is going to be full of all of the people I am thankful for and the blessings over the Easter weekend.
This is my brother in law, Brian and my nephew, Jason...we were at the Lake County fair and watching a seal show.
This is me getting ready to go to my father's on Easter Sunday..jpg)
Candy, Derek & Kelly at Easter Sunday service ... it was a beautiful day and there was over 1400 people in attendance. Several people gave their life to the Lord! Praise Him!
.jpg)
This is my sweet Lolly after Easter service enjoying the sunshine!
.jpg)
Joshua, Joseph and Brendan getting ready to go to the Lake County fair!
.jpg)
Jason and his brother, Brian getting ready to go to the fair. They are so handsome!
.jpg)
Joshua and Zach (my cousin, who is the youth pastor at our old church)....after Easter service.
.jpg)
My bonus Mom and my nephew Corbin enjoying some down time after Easter dinner.

.jpg)

My sister, Candy, and my best friend, Daiana after Easter service. Daiana sang "My Redeemer Lives" on Sunday....thank you, Jesus...that you conquered the grave!
.jpg)
We got some quality time with Joseph ... this is Jason and Joseph on the way to the fair!
.jpg)
My sister, Kelly and I at my father's house. I understand if everyone is confused....I need a flow chart to keep up with my divided family. lol
.jpg)
I got to spend some time with some friends at the beach ... this is my friend, Donna.
.jpg)
This is Donna, Kat and I trying to all get in a picture at the beach .... somehow we couldn't figure out how to get all of our heads in the picture! lol
I will leave you with this most beautiful victorious verse 1 Corinthians 15:55-57 " O, Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory? The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ"










.jpg)










32 comments:
Such a loving thankful post.
hi debra. how blessed you are to have such wonderful family and friends. happy TT.
Looks like you've got lots to be thankful for!
Hi Debra! Great pictures you shared! Isn't it awesome to be surrounded by family and friends??!!
I'll take a flow chart my friend. I can see why you don't have a free weekend! LOL.
Big hugs to you.
Kim
You DO have much to be thankful for. Great pics!
Debra~
I just have to say that I think all of you could be on a commercial for Crest toothpaste with those dazzling smiles! GORGEOUS! I love all of your pictures. You're surrounded by great family and friends...what a blessing! Enjoy your day!
Absolutely beautiful!
Loved every photo - such joy!
Hugs and blessings to you this day!
Jill
thank you, Jesus...that you conquered the grave!
amen amen amen
Looks like you had a joyous blessed Easter. Praise God! That is awesome that several gave themselves to the Lord!!! We all have so much to be thankful for.
What beautiful memories! I am so jealous of the sunshine you had ... it was wet and cold here. Thanks for sharing your grateful heart with us today over at TT! -Laurie
What a blessing to spend time with friends and family. Beautiful pictures of everyone. So much to be thankful for:)
Hugs,
Mimi
You have such a beautiful family, Debra!
Happy Thankful Thursday!
Great scripture my friend! And what wonderful pictures! You have a beautiful family! I'm more than a little jealous about the beach :o)
Awesome pics, my friend! I'm glad you had such a great time with friends and family. Happy Thankful Thursday!
Awesome pictures. I read your comment on FB last week that you were going to the beach and I was jealous....! LOL!
Beautiful family.
"m&ms in the corner"......you know me to well, lol!
Looks like you have a beautiful bunch of family and friends!
Happy thankful Thursday Debra! Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures of family and friends. Looks like you had such a wonderful Easter...and a great time at the beach.
Love you,
Alleluiabelle
It looks like you had a fun time!
Have a good afternoon/evening.
Such a wonderful Easter with the family...I totally understand the divided family thing. Happy TT!
A beautiful post Debra. I love seeing all of your photos of your family and friends.
Beautiful pictures.
Mama Bear
What a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing them with us.
Have a blessed weekend, my friend.
What a wonderful blessing to be around family! Thank you for sharing your precious family and friends with us.... Blessings..
Love seeing pictures. You have many, many great blessings.
I wanted to let you know about a new feature on my blog. I want all of my faithful blogging friends to get acquinted with one another and I would love to highlight you and your blog for others to read about.
Come on over and check it out, and let me know if you would like to participate in "Circle of love".
Blessings, Laurie
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!
Have a Fabulous Friday!
I LOVE THIS MESSAGE!!! Awesome photos as well. And you shared one of my favorite Scriptures.
Isn't it just awesome that we can understand thankfulness? In a day and age where there are so many who are hurting and angry and many of them don't see their way clear to be thankful for anything and I pray for them because I so want them to know the love of JESUS. It's because of His love for us and ours for him that we are able to be thankful.
I love you sweetie and I'm thankful for you!
Great pictures, Debra! I can so tell that these are happy times spent! Great post!
Great pics and thanks.
Post a Comment