Thursday, April 23, 2009

Out of Town

Dear Sisters,

I will be out of town until Sunday evening. I have a doctor's appt first thing in the morning followed by some family responsibilities. I'll be thinking of you all and covet your prayers for that doctor's visit!

Blessings to you!

18 comments:

Beth in NC said...

I pray your appointment goes well. We will miss you!

Love,
Beth

Debbie Petras said...

I'll be thinking of you and praying for you. You can count on me, Debra.

Denise said...

I love you dear one, praying for your appointment, and for traveling graces.

Unknown said...

Covering you in prayer for the dr. appt. Debra!

Isaiah 26:3

Have a blessed weekend!

I love you lots!
Jill

luvmy4sons said...

Lord go with our sister to her appointment. Give great wisdom and instruction to her phsycian. We remember that You are our Great Physician and we ask for Your touch upon her. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in her body, and in her life! We praise You for You are always good. We know You see her and ask for Your healing. Amen.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Love you my friend. Have a safe trip and you ARE in my prayers!!
Hugs.
Kim

He & Me + 3 said...

I will be praying and be safe while out of town.
Hugs,
Mimi

April said...

Prayers are headed your way! Wishing you safe travels!

Kelly said...

Absolutley, friend! Let me know if you need anything! I am "right down the road!" Speaking of that , we should meet for lunch sometime!! :o)

Carol said...

Praying for you. Blessings to you!

Laurie Ann said...

Enjoy your time out of town and I'll be praying for your doctor's appt to go well.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I was checking in and see that you are gone! Hope that all is well and we will all miss you while you are away!

Blessings!!!

Alleluiabelle said...

Debra,

I pray that all went well at your doctor's appointment. My thoughts are with you & prayers are with you sweet woman.

Hugs & Blessings,
Alleluiabelle

Melanie said...

Safe travels. Praying your appointment goes well.

Love you!

JMBMOMMY said...

Hope your out of town trip was good..and all goes well at your appt. Your Easter pics you posted were cute!

Lisa said...

You got it Debra, have a safe trip out of town. Journey mercies on your way back.

Blog is no more said...

Praying all goes well.

Blessings,
Sharon

LisaShaw said...

I pray all is well with you dear sister. I love you much!

May I leave you with a beautiful reminder of how precious you are to the LORD -- Jeremiah 29:11!

Love ya.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?