Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Word for Wednesday

Psalm 89:15-16 "Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim You, who walk in the light of Your presence, O Lord. They rejoice in Your name all day long; they exalt in Your righteousness"


Italic
Blessings to you today! And great big hugs!

19 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Amen! Love it Debra. Great Scripture used.

Denise said...

Awesome verse dear one.

luvmy4sons said...

That is not a verse I am well familiar with...I like it! "Who have learned to acclaim you" ...that is comforting. It is a learning process. Much to think on in that verse! Thanks!

Unknown said...

AMEN! In Him there is no darkness! What peace and joy that gives me. Let YOUR light shine!

Wishing you a blessed day!

Big HUGS and love,
Jill

Anne Lang Bundy said...

What a beautiful start to my day! Thanks Debra. I'm off to praise Him.

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful word and i love that gorgeous picture.
Hugs today!
Love,
Mimi

More Than Words said...

Love that picture! It's perfect for that verse!!

Have a wonderful day, Debra!!!

Samantha said...

Amen ! Beautiful verse and beautiful picture, have a truly blessed Wednesday !

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen my friend! What a great verse!

Anonymous said...

happy wfw

Jennifer said...

Amen! Wonderful scripture with a beautiful picture!

((hugs))

Laurie Ann said...

Awesome Word for today! I love it! Happy WFW and Happy Easter to you.

bp said...

What a neat picture! It really goes with this verse well.

Have a good day.

Beth in NC said...

That is wonderful Sister! Perfect picture with that scripture.

McCrakensx4 said...

That is a GREAT verse and a great pic to go with it. Hoping you are having a blessed week my friend!

Alleluiabelle said...

I love this Scripture. Yes, I will walk in the light of His presence and rejoice in His name all day long; I exalt in His righteousness. Amen and Amen!

Love you lots,
Alleluiabelle

Darlene said...

Great picture... Great scripture!!
Thanks for sharing!

Debbie Petras said...

Great verse and Scripture! Glad to see you back.

LauraLee Shaw said...

that is a gorgeous pic and verse.

Love you, my friend.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?