Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blue Monday

Today is Blue Monday! I'm linking up with Smiling Sally and splashing some blue your way. We celebrated my nephew, Jason's, 4th birthday this weekend. Little boy blue....we had a blast in the pool, with a pinata....some silly string (my sister is crazy). It really was a good time!




Here is the birthday boy trying his turn at the pinata. He really did hit it hard and did get some good swings in there.

This is Gabriella. She was in the pool hamming it up when Uncle Jason took this shot. She loves Uncle Jay.
This is our birthday boy again jumping in the pool (I think at Josh)...I can't be sure....I try not to look too closely at these things. Jason had the camera.




This is my precious Lolly sporting a beautiful blue shirt and smile :)



Jason is the youngest in our family and he really did get a mess of gifts. He would stand back and just look astounded at things and then politely say 'thank you'. It was just precious!
Hope you had a great weekend. Hope you enjoyed the blue. May the Lord bless you today...great big hugs from me to you!



17 comments:

Denise said...

I love your blue sweetie.

More Than Words said...

It looks like the perfect b-day party for your nephew!!!!

Happy Monday, my friend!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Um, is this the first BLue Monday without a picture of your beloved son in it? LOL
I know someone who will be quite disappointed! LOL
I'm glad you had fun at your nephews birthday party!
Love you!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun party. Great pictures.
Hugs,
Mimi

LisaShaw said...

Hi Sweet Sister,

Beautiful photos of good family fun. Happy Birthday to your precious nephew.

You're on my heart this morning. I'm praying for you.

Love you and may you have a blessed week.

April said...

Looks like that was some kind of birthday celebration! Hope he had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a blessed Monday, sweet friend!

SmilingSally said...

I love children at this age; they're little sponges and so appreciative. Happy Blue Monday.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the little one. The kids sure are enjoying themselves. And the pinata - how fun!

happy Blue Monday!

li

Kathy C. said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful family members! What about the cake? :)

Mary Bergfeld said...

What a wonderful family. I'm sure Jason had the best birthday ever. He is a cutie pie. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

C'est moi Claudette said...

Happy Blue Monday
First time here, love all the happy smiles. It's been awhile since I've been to a party like this one.
Love Claudie
xoxoxo

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Lovely pictures, looks like you have a wonderful family. HappyBlue Monday and thanks for sharing!

bp said...

Looks like a fun time!

have a wonderful week!

Frizzy said...

What a fun day! I pray you are feeling better Deb.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your nephew Jason :)

LauraLee Shaw said...

Love these pics and these WONDerful memories!

Edie said...

What fun! The kids are just adorable! I love silly string too. :)

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?