May the Lord bless you this day! Big, big hugs from me to you! Happy Wednesday everyone!
Thankful Thursday
2 weeks ago
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click
Here for Help
May the Lord bless you this day! Big, big hugs from me to you! Happy Wednesday everyone!|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
14 comments:
Oh that looks so peaceful.
BEautiful my friend.
Hugs,
Mimi
My Sweet Friend,
Popped in to say I love you and still praying for you. I haven't been commenting a lot on blogs for a while, but have been reading more than commenting.
I saw your previous post about Rachael. I am praying for this precious young lady and have added her button to my site. My niece who is 28 yrs. old found out last November 2008 that she had Chiari's deformation at the base of her cerabellum and went through surgery last December just before Christmas. She is doing fine. She was finding that her arms and legs were aching a lot before she had the surgery.
If you look back in my December 2008 postings you will find Christmas pictures and a picture of her and I. She had just had her surgery a week before Christmas and was wearing a red bandanna.
I joined her mom's blog site as a member, but I haven't introduced myself yet or left a message. I will try to do that tomorrow as it is 1:17 A.M. right now.
Again, I love you and was thinking about you.
Peace, Blessings & Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
amen!
I love you my friend.
Debra,
Hi sweetie how are you??? I am catching up with everyone's blogs and I can always count on your for a great scripture and a wonderful picture!
BIG BIG hugs to you!
T
So calm and peaceful.
Beautiful! Did you take this picture?
Yes, satisfy me in the morning, Lord. And also in the noon and night.
Amen.
Hope you are doing well, friend.
Amen, great photo ;)
I actually stopped by your friend blog like you said and posted a comment :)
so hopefully i'll get to catch up with her daughter :)
Much love in Christ
Samantha
I love this verse, it is so nice to be here again, Debra. :)
Feeling all emotional inside today and that picture and those words were just what I needed. Thank you. Hugs
Did your ears ring yesterday? Kim was over and we were talking about you. I love you my sweet friend and I've been praying for you ~ you are on my heart!
I long to truly embrace this. Sometimes it can be hard as we struggle on this side of eternity. I'm thankful for you Debra and your sweet spirit that comes through loud and clear even on your blog.
Love you,
Debbie
Very beautiful, sweet friend, Hugs back ~
Post a Comment