Today is Friday Funnies. I'm linking up with Kimmy @ Homesteader's Heart and showing you a video of one of the funniest Christian comediens I know...Brad Stine. I hope you enjoy it!
Sweet friend, your comments made me cry. I'm praying for the Lord's great healing over you too...nothing is too difficult for Him, absolutely nothing. Thank you for posting Rachel's prayer button reminder and thank you for your joining us at the feet of the Great Physician. I'm sending you great big hugs from Texas today. May the Lord bless your socks off today!
Unfortunately, this really is the truth about today. How I wish we could go back to holidays like they used to be. But it was quite funny! Have a wonderful weekend Debra. Love you.
That is funny and sad becuase it is so true! I am quick to say Merry Christmas during the season! Thanks for the giggle! Hope you have a great night tonight and enjoy your weekend! xoxo Stacey
7 comments:
This really made me laugh, lol
Sweet friend, your comments made me cry. I'm praying for the Lord's great healing over you too...nothing is too difficult for Him, absolutely nothing. Thank you for posting Rachel's prayer button reminder and thank you for your joining us at the feet of the Great Physician. I'm sending you great big hugs from Texas today. May the Lord bless your socks off today!
Funny and yet so true.
Have a wonderful Weekend.
Hugs,
Mimi
Unfortunately, this really is the truth about today. How I wish we could go back to holidays like they used to be. But it was quite funny! Have a wonderful weekend Debra. Love you.
That is funny and sad becuase it is so true! I am quick to say Merry Christmas during the season! Thanks for the giggle! Hope you have a great night tonight and enjoy your weekend! xoxo Stacey
Very funny and true :)
I'm glad I inspired you to check them out ;) there all great artist :)
Much Love in Christ :)
Samantha
Too funny! I enjoyed this!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment