Friday, September 11, 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS....EAST RIDGE VS SOUTH LAKE

WE WON...........EAST RIDGE KNIGHTS - 34 SOUTH LAKE EAGLES - 21


Here is the team getting geared up and ready to take the field! Can you see my #82?
Josh....#82.
I know this has nothing to do with football...but good grief, be still my heart!






Is that a look of determination or what?



I hope your teams did well too! Stacey, I was rooting for you guys in my heart. Can't wait to hear how it went.
PS...Notice the new camera....yea, buddy....nice shots this year! Big hugs!!


12 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Loving your shots, 'specially Josh catching the ball!!! Amazing and Congrats!! Not so much for us, but I do appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers! We lost 42-6, but we had a very very scary moment...one of Ryan's players went down and heard a 'pop' in his back and couldn't move. He was taken to ER by ambulance and they called the game with 2 min left...not at all a fun evening...but the cool part was that all the coach's wives & kids held hands in the bleachers and prayed for Dash. By the time he was being transported he started getting feeling back , but man it through me for a loop. Still waiting to see how he is! Thank goodness we have a bye this week! And did I tell you how much I loved your pics this week!!! Have a great rest of your weekend!

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, go Knights.

Debbie Petras said...

Great photos Debra. And congrats on the win. His team is doing great so far this season. Your love for your son shines through loud and clear. Love you, Debbie

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Yeah I was going to comment on FB how you are definitely NOT using your iPhone! LOL I"m glad you finally got a camera!!!
Hugs.
Kim

Kristi said...

Way to go Josh!!! And yes, awesome shots. I can't wait to see more.

Anne Lang Bundy said...

Oh my goodness that good-looking boy looks like his mama!

Congrats!

Mikki said...

I'm seeing double..
Oh no wait.. not double.. just Facebookitus.. I saw these on FB too!.LOL.
Great pics!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those pictures were great Debra! So happy that the boys won. Great job Josh!
Hugs,
Mimi

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

YEah...for another win! We won too last night. Gotta love Friday night football. :-)

Cathy said...

He is so cute, I see why you are so proud of him. And your camera is wonderful! I hope they won the game.
Love and Hugs,
Cathy

Samantha said...

Great shots and it looks like a great game ;)

You'll have to let us know if he ever plays the Deland Bulldogs ;)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Great shots! Glad they had a good game. Love the new camera!

Take care my friend! Hope you are doing well!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?