Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Word for Wednesday

Proverbs 2 "For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul"




May your Wednesday be blessed with the wisdom of the Lord today. Big hugs to you.

14 comments:

April said...

I absolutely LOVE this, Debra! Big hugs to you right back!

Jennsmere said...

Hi Debra...such a beautiful picture and scripture verse!

Thanks for sharing with us...you are such a blessing to me...
Susan

Samantha said...

awesome word for wednesday post, so beautiful

Mikki said...

Oh, Wisdom is something I've been praying for lately..
This is beautiful!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Gorgeous my friend. Hope you are feeling well my friend!
Hugs,
Mimi

McCrakensx4 said...

Thanks for those awesome words! We (me & hubby) have heaviness on our hearts...needed to be uplifted! Have a great rest of your week!

bp said...

Thanks for this verse on wisdom.
How are you doing? Hope your day is blessed!

Kathy C. said...

Ahhh, like a deep refreshing drink of crystal clear water. :) Thank you for sharing God's precious Word with us. :)

kat said...

so beautiful, thank you for posting this

kat
x

Cathy said...

Thank God for His wonderful Word. Bless you, sweet friend.

Debbie Petras said...

Wonderful Scripture verse and I absolutely LOVE the beach. Too bad I'm in Phoenix, right? But the desert also has its beauty. Love you and miss you, Debbie

Karen said...

Hi, this is my first visit to your wonderful blog. I love the picture and verse. Bless you!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Even though this is Friday....these Wednesday words are a blessing to me!

LisaShaw said...

What a beautiful WORD and photo!

Thank you for sharing.

I wanted you to know I've been praying for Rachel also.

Love you.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?