.jpg)
Just posting a proud moment of perserverance for
my son. He is beginning his junior year of high school,
playing football for the local high school team, playing
guitar (no drums where we live...sigh and tee hee all at once)and an active member of his youth group.
Standing 6'4 1/2" at 16 you would think basketball right?
If you knew him you would think...no sports at all!!
Too many broken bones over the years. But as his coach
and his ortho doc say...breaks make you stronger. In
Josh's case, that is true.
Sever's disease gone...bones are strong...catches the ball and is a great target and the best part...his coach is a Christian and a lot of the kids are Christians. Yep! Even at a public school, they are praying before practices and games. Praise the Lord for all of his mercies in EVERY form they come...even football!
Jeremiah 29:11 "for I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope"




















3 comments:
YAY IT WORKED! :]
Aww look at joshy! Is He just loving football? I bet so! I cannotttt wait to see you guys when i get home, we totally have to have like an allnighter party, hand and foot and i have soooo many storiess! hehe i love and miss you somuch! I think that i am going to enjoy blogging and that way ill keep in touch better i think! all my lovee! :]
Yay! Morgy Bear!
He loves it, honey! Who would have thunk it, huh? And he is driving all over like a champ. We can't wait to see you too...we'll play all night and eat tubs of junior mints and milk duds and chocolate and stuff....I wonder how many points that is? hahaha
You are loved, my sweetheart!
Aunt Deb
That is wonderful they pray before games!
Post a Comment