
**Today I am thankful for the loving kisses that awoke me
**Today I am thankful for the "good morning mama...do you know how much I love you" from my precious son
**Today I am thankful that my Mom begins her day less burdensome, perhaps even with a smile
**Today I am thankful that my husband has a job, my daughter has a job and my son has a job
**Today I am thankful for our church family
**Today I am thankful for the word 'sincerity'
**Today I am again thankful for Jesus and His willingness to yield...love always yields
Exodus 6:7 "I will take you as My people, and I will by your God"




















9 comments:
Awwww, what a sweet way to wake up! That's special.
I am thankful for precious you.
I am not sure how I arrived on your blog...but it is so inspiring. From the moment the songs began to play.
Thank you for sharing.
beautiful list of thakfuls, debra. God bless your thankful heart.
Kisses and "I love you's" first thing in the morning . . . reasons to be thankful!
Beth@TheAccidentalPharisee
Debra,
What a great list! Thanks for visiting and your sweet words!
Blessings!
Cheryl
What a lovely thankful list! Remain blessed! Thanks for dropping by to visit.
Have a blessed weekend.
Debra, this is such a sweet thankful list! It is truly wonderful to wake up with loving kisses! Thank God for blessing you with loving family and church family. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Take care and have a blessed weekends!
I love thankful lists!
I'll need to think about that yield one a little bit.
Post a Comment