Thanks so much for your words of encouragemnt! Church today was amazing and the Lord really spoke to me heart! I know He is going to carry me through, i love HIM so much and only desire His wil! :] I love you! And misss you!
I was just visiting new blogs and came across yours. I'm glad I dropped by I needed this scripture reminder, I have been so busy with retreats and other ministry events that I sometimes forget to just be still, and when I do I can hear the Lord speak ever so clearly to my spirit and once again I am blessed.
7 comments:
Praying for you my friend, enjoy your day.
Aunt deb!
Thanks so much for your words of encouragemnt! Church today was amazing and the Lord really spoke to me heart! I know He is going to carry me through, i love HIM so much and only desire His wil! :] I love you! And misss you!
Aloha Debra..
I was just visiting new blogs and came across yours. I'm glad I dropped by I needed this scripture reminder, I have been so busy with retreats and other ministry events that I sometimes forget to just be still, and when I do I can hear the Lord speak ever so clearly to my spirit and once again I am blessed.
Blessings Lorie
Be blessed this day, my friend.
Waiting for Him today . . .
One of my favorite verses.
Love this verse. It's one of my favorites. Thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment