My contribution is this photo...........
And this verse...Matthew 6:25-26 "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; not about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?"




















18 comments:
BRR!!! We had a heavy frost last night so just THINKING about going to the lake in a bathing suit makes me freeze!
Glad you had fun.
BEAUTIFUL!! You are an amazing photographer. Have a blessed, restful day.
Wow!! A double rainbow, a bluebird, and the perfect verse.
This is beautiful, just beautiful. Thanks for sharing your Sunday with us!!
Beth
http://wwwthepowerofyourlove.blogspot.com
That is so awesome.
WOW!!! What a beautiful photo and accompanying verse! Blessings my special friend Debra...
How precious the blue bird with that gorgeous sky & rainbow of HIS PROMISE that comes in Matthew! This truly blesses me and makes my SUNDAY SUPER! That is the specific reason for this simple meme!
I am so blessed my your contribution and reminder of how Our Heavenly Father provides...like Beth(above)sending me "The Love Dare book" That's just how God sends someone to provide!
I'm in awe...His promises are so special...and your friendship & prayers & being a part of my daily JOY makes me the most blessed person I know. God is good & HE IS ENOUGH! More than enough!
Hope you are enjoying your family for another day...Jill has great news!(So I linked her cuz she does not)
Oh, I saw the great FUN in YOUR SUPER photos, makes me wish I was there sharing in that family time!
(Isn't the water cold?)
Love ya & thinking of you as I rest in God's wonderful provisions!
Love, love, love this photo and verse!
Love you - MUAH!
Jill
What an awesome picture...and such a great verse that goes so perfectly with it!
WOW! What an amazing picture! I am so glad we don't have to worry! Praise God! I hope you are having a blessed Sunday, my friend!
that is a great picture. If it doesn't make someone think of the beauty of God's creation - I just don't know what could! -Blessings on this Sunday. Laurie
Sorry! You can delete that previous comment please! I was signed in to Caleb's blog as I was updating.
I enjoyed your lake pictures. Glad you got to spend time with the family.
That verse is so comforting. We read that in class this a.m.
Love the photo! Just beautiful!
You're such a blessing!
Oh Debra how beautiful. Did you take the photo? It is just so beautiful and a great choice for this verse.
Could I use it for my devo's. for our food pantry sacks? I know it would just really speak to the people receiving them.
BTW come by for my Simple Sunday and tomorrow too because I'll be sharing about the ministry on Mission Monday.
I hope you have a wonderfully blessed week.
Hugs,
Sherry
I am so glad I have no need to worry, because my God promises to supply all my needs. Beauty of a picture:) ((hugs))
I love the rainbow picture with the blue bird. And the word are do dear.
Thank you for the positive inspiration.
OK...one more comment from little old me! I know everyone was blessed by that word but it was just for me! Sorry people! LOL
How we ALL need to remember how The Father loves us and will supply our every need. Thanks for speaking right to my heart today.
Love you
Beautiful!
Also, wanted to let you know...you have been tagged! Check out my page!
Happy Sunday!
How pretty! Love it!
Post a Comment