Today I link up with Amy to post a worship song for our King Jesus. I've chosen Starfield singing 'Unashamed' today. Thank you, Jesus, for what You did for us. I'm humbled by it. I stand in awe of it and can't fully comprehend the love You have shown....but I am eternally grateful.
May the Lord bless you this day. And may your Easter be blessed tomorrow. Great big hugs!
I am so glad I stopped here today! I love that song. I've never heard it before. I love hearing new worship songs. It does my heart good. Praise you Jesus! Happy Easter my friend and sister in Christ!
Precious Sister, this blessed me as I sip my first cup of coffee today.
We went to church last night for the Lord's Supper Service for Good Friday and I was so wired I could not go to bed last night. I just soaked in Jesus!!! so this morning hubby and daughter let me sleep in a bit and I woke up, prayed, grabbed a coffee and was drawn to you.
I'm so thankful. I love you and your heart for JESUS, your family, friends and us is always so refreshing to my heart.
Love you and Blessings to your family this special time.
12 comments:
I am so glad I stopped here today! I love that song. I've never heard it before. I love hearing new worship songs. It does my heart good. Praise you Jesus! Happy Easter my friend and sister in Christ!
Nicole
Great song.
I have never heard this song before....we cannot repay him for what He did...I hope you have a blessed Easter. Thanks for sharing this song. Lovely.
That is a sweet song! Thank you for sharing and YES, THANK GOD FOR HIS MERCY! We can stand before Him, unashamed.
Happy Easter my friend!
Beth
I love Starfield...those guys are the best. What an awesome song!
Thanks for sharing that video.
Have a blessed Easter!
Hugs,
Mimi
Thank you, Jesus, for dying on the cross so that we might have eternal salavation! What a beautiful song, Debra! Have a blessed Easter!
Precious Sister, this blessed me as I sip my first cup of coffee today.
We went to church last night for the Lord's Supper Service for Good Friday and I was so wired I could not go to bed last night. I just soaked in Jesus!!! so this morning hubby and daughter let me sleep in a bit and I woke up, prayed, grabbed a coffee and was drawn to you.
I'm so thankful. I love you and your heart for JESUS, your family, friends and us is always so refreshing to my heart.
Love you and Blessings to your family this special time.
I too have not heard this song...I LOVE how the Lord brings new praise and worship to my spirit..thank you
Love the song and the pictures that go along with it. So very, very meaningful and it touched my heart today.
Love you sweet woman!
Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
Hi Debra,
Such a beautiful song ! I am stopping by to wish you and your precious family a very blessed, happy Easter.
Dear Debra,
May you have a joyous Easter Sunday tomorrow! Thank you for sharing this song and video. Praise the Lord ...He is risen!
Hi Debra,
Just wanted to Say " Happy Easter" may your day be blessed as we celebrate our risen savior!!!. Has risen and he reigns forever more.
Hugz Lorie
Post a Comment