Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Word for Wednesday

2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, the old has gone, the new has come!"

Thank you, Jesus for this victory! Blessings to you today! Big hugs!

21 comments:

Denise said...

Such a precious verse.

More Than Words said...

Praise the Lord that I am a new creation in Christ!!

Unknown said...

WOW! That could be my new favorite photo! How beautiful and powerful!!!!

Yes I AM A NEW CREATION!!!!

Hugs and love precious friend!
Jill

April said...

What a neat picture and a perfect verse to go along with it! Big hugs to you, too, sweet friend! Hope your Wednesday is awesome!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Big hugs to you my sweet friend.
Love ya!
Kim

Beth in NC said...

That is so nice! Great job!

Susan said...

Praise God for the work of Calvary in our lives.

I was once dead, but now I'm alive, BRAND NEW in Christ!!!

This was wonderful!!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! Amen! And Amne!

Thanks for sharing my friend!
Hope you have a great day!

luvmy4sons said...

Wow. Powerful picture!

Melanie said...

So thankful that God makes me NEW!

Happy WFW!

Samantha said...

Such a blessing to me, thanks for sharing this beautiful scripture and photo ! Praying that you have a truly blessed Wednesday. Hugs to you my sweet friend !

Jennifer said...

Amazing picture to go with a powerful verse! I loved it.

P.S. That is awesome that you got to see your daughter on Easter. Thank you, Jesus. We will continue to pray for restoration in your relationship with her. God is faithful and mighty!

Have a blessed day, my sweet friend.

Peggy said...

Blessings my sweet Debra...So blessed & thankful for this precious reminder that we are NEW in Christ, and the old has gone!

This perfect photo clearly shows the focus in the eyes on Jesus! Let us keep our eyes on Him & His coming!

Yes, thank You, Jesus for Your victory! COME!

Mikki said...

LOVE IT!!
I was just quoting this scripture last night.
I had one of those moments where a family member liked to share my 'past' with others. It doesn't bother me because I know I am no longer that person.. but just feel sorry for that person that they feel the need to remind me..

PTL for new creations!!

Laurie Ann said...

I love this verse. It holds so much promise and hope! Happy WFW!

LisaShaw said...

Amen! Thank You Lord indeed for this blessing.

What a beautiful photo as well.

I love you.

LisaShaw said...

And...sweetie how did you do the scroll on the right side bar?

bp said...

Interesting picture today! That's a great verse. Do you add the verses to the pictures or do they come together like that? I love Word for Wednesday!

Also, when you have time I am interested in your answer to my question this week for As long as it is called Today. Thanks!

LisaShaw said...

O Debra I'm SO glad that you're going!!

Actually I discovered on photobucket how to do a slideshow and that works for me. Edie is going to help me on something else.

And yes I know my precious Beth very well.

Love you and see you in October!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Thank you Lord....I am a new creation....so happy to find your blog...Have enjoyed reading it tonight. Please stop by for a visit.

Grammy said...

Happy TT. Wonderful photo!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?