Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Word for Wednesday

Matthew 28 "Don't be afraid, I know you are looking for Jesus
Who was crucified. He is not here! For He has been
resurrected, just as He said."



Thank you, Jesus, that You are true to Your Word. I love You!

Many blessings to you this day!!

19 comments:

Tracy said...

Indeed!!! Amen to that. What a gorgeous photo for this powerful verse. I love it! Thanks for sharing. = )

luvmy4sons said...

He is risen indeed! May that fact always be our hope and encouragement no matter our circumstances. We are victorious through Him who loved us! We are more than conquerors! Amen!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Amen my sister friend!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful photo!

Oh thank You Jesus!

Thank YOU FATHER!

He is RISEN!

Have a blessed day,
Jill
xoxox

He & Me + 3 said...

Amen!
HOpe you are doing well today!
Hugs,
Mimi

April said...

That verse and picture makes me have an "Ahhh" moment! Love it, Debra! Sending you many blessings today!

Melanie said...

Beautiful, Debra! I think fear must be a theme today as I've seen several verses this morning on fear. Good stuff!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! He is risen indeed! Thank you for this wonderful reminder my friend! Hope you are having a great week!

Debbie Petras said...

I love that verse and the photo is just perfect! How thankful I am that He is risen. Love you, friend.

Laurie Ann said...

Praise God! Beautiful picture, too. Happy WFW!

Billy Coffey said...

A and Men.

That is awesome.

Alleluiabelle said...

Debra,

That truly is a beautiful picture and most of all, absolutely beautiful scripture.

May God in his greatness, heal you today in all ways in Jesus precious name. Amen.

P.S. - Thanks for nominating me! I left a comment on the other site.

((((Hugs))))
Love you dear friend,
Alleluiabelle

bp said...

Praise the Lord! I love the sun bursting through the clouds.

Have a great afternoon/evening!

Samantha said...

Amen ! Such a touching post.
Hugs and blessings to you my sweet friend, have a great Wednesday.

Denise said...

I love this.

LisaShaw said...

Thank you Jesus indeed. Praise our LORD!

Love ya.

Femin Susan said...

Amen!
Hope you are doing good today.
Cheers!

LisaShaw said...

Sweetie I'm online for a minute and wanted to reply to your message on my blog. Thank you so much for traveling mercies of prayers and I pray the same for you and your family this weekend. Love you much! May God's presence go before you.

Femin Susan said...

that is a very beautiful photo and this is perfect picture for that powerful verse.
Cheers!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?