We do not know how much longer she has, but she is now at peace knowing that she has a loving Savior who awaits her. Praise the Lord!!
I am joining with Smiling Sally today and throwing some blue your way....I hope you enjoy!
This is my son and I recently at some of his friends graduation celebration! Would you look at that blue!! I just love that young man!!This is going to be a 'different' sort of picture. This is my new friend, Lynn, who I recently met while doing an outreach with the Soldiers for Jesus. The blue you see is from a blue light...we were inside of a building that was a bar because that is where a lot of the motorcycle clubs ride and we were there to witness. We had Jesus keychains, 'Jesus loves bikers too' t-shirts, we passed out gospel tracks, etc. It was like nothing I had ever done before. My husband and son had, but I had not. I want to be clear that we only went inside of the bar to eat...we did not socialize or partake in what was going on inside of the bar....we were stationed outside.
This group of ladies welcomed me, loved on me and taught me the ropes, so to speak. I can tell you that I am very naive to the expanse mission field right in our own back yards!!
Big hugs from me to you today!





















27 comments:
I am sorry for your loss, but rejoicing with your for your aunt's salvation.
Such awesome news about your aunt sweetie, love you.
Happy Blue Monday
Lots of luv,
Ita
So glad about your aunt. So sorry for your long journey through this stage of loss. I know you are holding tight to the promises...just think one day no more soorrow, no more tears, no more death, no more pain...so glad your aunt is a child of God!
So sorry about your uncle's death, Debra, but I'm happy for you about your aunt! :-)
Love your handsome son, and you and your friend are both so pretty and doing amazing work!
Happy Blue Monday...
XO,
Sheila :-)
I'm praising the Lord for a new sister in Christ. God is awesome! Welcome back! You have been so missed!
Hi Debra~
Been thinking of you a lot! What a reason to rejoice...your aunt's salvation! That's fantastic news! You and your son look so much alike! I can tell you love each other a lot! Praying for you, my friend!
For those who love the Lord, death is just a passage to the best homecoming ever. And now your Aunt can have that peace and assurance as well. Blessings and praises abound in heaven today!
And your blue... that really is a bright blue. They grow up so fast don't they.
THat is awesome news about your Aunt finding Jesus.
Love the blue today. Your son is so handsome and I love your glasses. YOu are always so pretty and stylish:)
What a ministry to the bikers. You are so right. We have a mission field right in front of our eyes here in the US. Our nation is hurting and in need of Christians to show them the way the truth and the life.
You have a handsome don... a great shade of blue for him! Happy Blue Monday ~ Susan
Hey Debra,
Just droppin by to tell you I'm sorry for your recent loss. But I'm so happy that your Auntie received Jesus into her heart. That's wonderful news!
I'm really excited about your ministry, and will be praying for you. I hope one day Mike and I can join the christian motorcycle club. We sold our olde bike a couple years ago, and hope to get another someday. Both LOVE to ride. AND LOVE OUR JESUS!
Anyhow, I've missed you.
Your young man looks so handsome in his blue shirt. I know how much you love him. You're a wonderful Momma Debra.
God bless you and your precious family.
Lea
Sorry for your loss. So happy that your aunt has found peace. Thanks for sharing and you have a wonderful looking son.
Happy Blue Monday.
Blessings,
Sandi
What a handsome young man. And, yes,
that shirt is certainly blue. Have a wonderful day.
Sorry for your loss Debra!
You know the LORD and the angels are rejoicing that your Aunt will be with us for eternity!
Praise God for that joy!
Yes that blue on you and Jason - well enough said - beautiful!
Love you - big hugs,
Jill
I too have been away for a while. Trying to catch up on all I have missed.
Sorry to about your loss.
Pictures are great:)
Happy Monday and BFF Day
I am so glad to hear the good news about your aunt. Although her earthly body may be failing, what a praise to know another precious one will spend eternity with the Lord and ...eventually with you and me.
May you be comforted by those of us who love you. Isn't it something how we can really connect online and truly care about each other. I love it. And I'm glad to see you back blogging too. You were definitely missed!
I am so happy to hear that your aunt accepted Christ. Your son is a handsome one.
You made me blue, however, because you did not leave me a comment.
That is so awesome that you aunt has accepted the Lord...awesome, awesome, awesome.
And Josh is so handsome, I am sure he is a heartbreaker!!! Happy Monday
Great pics! I'm so glad your Aunt has been saved! Woo-hoo! Er, I mean, Amen!!!!
Oh what cool blue..your son is so handsome you have every reason to be a proud mama. You should have written about the ministy at Monday 4 Mission I would love to hear more. Still praying for you and your family.
Hugs,
Sherry
Howdy Debra kaye
Happy Blue Monday to you sweet lady.
what a great post.
That is an amazing blue shirt !
Blessings of joy to you and yours.
May God pour out non stop blessings upon you each day in the week ahead.
Hugs
He is a handsome fellow my friend! You have every right to be proud! Congrats on the witnessing. Sounds like you guys are doing a great thing!
I am so happy that your aunt has accepted Jesus Christ into her heart and is at peace. I am praying for you and your family during the difficult days ahead and for the ones that you have recently passed through.
Josh is such a handsome young man!!!
Hope to see you this summer!
((hugs))
Sorry about your uncle's passing, thankful about his and your aunt's salvation!
One of my Bible study friends does a Christian outreach to bikers similar to you--I believe the group she's a member of is the Christian motorcyclists and she tells some very cool outreach stories.
Such awesome news about your aunt! Your new ministry sounds interesting. You must tell us more about it! How is everyone doing in your home? I am praying for you today. I said a prayer for your beautiful daughter as well.
Love,
Michele
one of the kind blue story for the week
Las Islas Filipinas World
Life has been full of bumps in the road for you my sweet friend. But praise God He has used it for His glory and brought loved ones to His salvation.
Post a Comment