Happy Friday to all! I'm home and wanted to say 'thank you' for your prayers and encouragement and support through a very scary time. As most of you know, I went in to the ER on Sunday with chest pains. A CAT scan of my heart showed an abnormality in a large vessel so I was scheduled for a heart catherization the following day.
The heart catherization showed the large vessel with narrowing but the cardiologist that did the catherization does not believe it is to a point that I need a stent, however, four other people were present during the process and one person did not concur so the scan and results get forwarded to my cardiologist when he gets back from vacation. It also showed a branch of arteries that were extremely small and would have needed a bypass but the amazing thing is that the arteries had bypassed themselves and attached themselves to my heart's wall. The doctor's can not explain it. They are calling it an 'anamole'. I don't know if I'm spelling that correctly and the hour is late so I'm not even spell checking....(are you laughing, Kimmy?)
I know that the prayers from everyone were storming the gates of Heaven and the Lord knit those arteries where they needed to be. A tad bit painful, yes, but I'm going to be ok. I'm praising Him and thanking all of you for your love and support and storming those gates with those prayers!
Love ya bunches!
Thankful Thursday
2 weeks ago




















20 comments:
Glad that you are doing better and hoping you continue to feel better. Take care of you! And will continue to lift you up in prayer! ((hugs)) xo~Stacey
PTL, Debra! As I told you on FB earlier that I haven't been on my blog or following in over a week now. I am so sorry that you have had your heart problems and the fright that it gave you and your family, but I am so thankful that God is still on the throne and in control. Praise the Lord for a good report and will be expecting greater reports with your doctor gets back from vacation.
Praying for you!
So good to hear you're feeling better and at home again. Will keep you and your family in prayers.
I love you my friend and God is so good! Hopefully we'll be seeing each other in 8 days.
HUGS
Kim
Glad you are home. I will continue to lift you and your family up in prayer. Have a restful weekend!
Praising God for His lavish love displayed upon your life sis.
Debra,
I am so glad to hear from you. I have been praying for you and you have been in my thoughts each day. So glad you are doing better. I hope that you feel better quickly.
Hugs,
Mimi
So glad to hear that you are better and back home. We'll keep praying about the test results after everyone gets a better look.
Sounds like the amazing hands of our Great Physician were fast a work. I am praising GOD with you. Rest in your Heavenly Father's arms and enjoy the knowledge of HIS presence and the fact that HE is NOT done with you, yet!! He has great things to accomplish through you!!
Blessings and prayers, andrea
It is so nice to hear from you Debra. I've been thinking about you this week and praying God to be with you and your husband and son and your daughter has been on my heart too when I read Kim's update the other day.
Hope you have a restful weekend.
So happy you're on the mend. Will continue to send up healing thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Take care of you and let that wonderful family of yours pamper you for a while. Hugs my friend.
So glad you know you are feeling well right now. Continuing to pray that you will get some answers from the cardiologist upon his return.
So glad to see that you were able to even do a blog post. That's a great sign! Yes, we were all praying for you. I woke up in the morning of your cath and began praying. You were the first thing on my mind, friend. Love you and have missed you lots.
My love and prayers continue my dear friend.
So glad you are better, praising God ! Will continue to pray for you and your family, blessings to you dear one.
WOW! So sorry to read about all this. Praise the Lord that you're doing better sweet friend! I will definitely be praying for you! Take care!
So happy to see you back blogging and feeling good. PTL!!!
PRAISE GOD Debra!
I'm thrilled to hear you are home and doing so much better!
God is a God of miracles and He loves to bless our socks off like He did with you!
Praising Him and rejoicing in your good news!
Love,
Jill
Just so thankful and relieved that you are alright! Praise the Lord. Will continue to pray that the cardiologist has a good report for you as well. Thank the Lord for taking care of those vessels. He is ever so faithful. Love and Blessings to you. Take it easy now!
Glad to haer you are home. I hope you have been able to get some rest this weekend. I will continue to pray. Take care my friend!
Post a Comment