Friday, June 26, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

I've chosen Alison Krauss singing 'Down to the River to Pray' for my worship selection today. I so hope you enjoy it. Thank you, Amy, for being our hostess for this wonderful time of worship.





May the Lord inhabit your praises today! God bless you!







17 comments:

stacey said...

Very Beautiful lyrics!
Happy Saturday:)

Denise said...

I love this sweetie.

He & Me + 3 said...

I truly love her voice. That song is just beautiful!
Hugs,
Mimi

April said...

Hi Debra!
I somehow missed your post from yesterday...so sorry! I am so thrilled to hear the news! You can bet God had a hand in it all! He definitely heard all the prayers that were sent up on your behalf. Just know that I'm continuing to pray for your complete healing. Love ya, girl...take extra good care!

Andrea said...

This is one of my favorites. It is awesome!!

Susan said...

Oh Debra,

SO BLESSED TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!

What an amazing testimony. God truly heard our prayers and a miracle was done.

Praying you are feeling much better and God gives the doctors wisdom and discernment.

Blessings to you this day!

PS Great song♥

Debbie Petras said...

I really liked your choices of songs for TSMSS. I've been participating lately but have too much to do today. So, I was glad to be able to check in with you and get a little bit of singing in. I'm praying for you and hope you're feeling a bit better.

Debbie Petras said...

I really liked your choices of songs for TSMSS. I've been participating lately but have too much to do today. So, I was glad to be able to check in with you and get a little bit of singing in. I'm praying for you and hope you're feeling a bit better.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Beautiful song.

Jennifer said...

Oh, Debra...what beautiful lyrics. I've never heard it before but I have played it over and over. Makes me feel like I'm at an old fashioned camp meeting. Beautiful!!!

Karen said...

Love this song and the singer...happy for your healing....

Jhona O. said...

LOVE this song! I like the lyrics where she says: Oh Sisters let's go down;) Kinda felt like we should have all been heading down to the river for a good old worship time:)

Blessings to you and Praise God!!!

Lauren said...

I love Allison Krauss!! Her voice is just so amazingly beautiful... such a gift from God!

Anonymous said...

I love this song!!!
I've been a fan of Allison Krauss for years and she's one of my husbands favorite singers.

GranthamLynn said...

Oh I just read your friday post. I was praying for you and thinking about you everyday. Thursday and Friday I was so busy I never even logged on. I am so glad you are well. The doctors may think anomoly (sp) I think answer to prayer. Praise God my sister. I am so glad you are well.
I loved your song today too.
Many Blessings and have a wonderful blessed Sunday.
Hugs,
Sherry

Cathy said...

That's a great song. I'm surely glad you are home and doing well.

TRUTH SHARER said...

Debra:

What a joyful surprise to see your name on a comment at my blog today after so many of us had prayed for you.

Keep Worshiping the KING OF GLORY - and hold tightly to the hem of His garment.

I know the road ahead is scary - but many times that is the kind of road that leads us [and keeps us] in the arms of Jesus - right where we can worship Him the most!

Keep asking Him to "go before me, Lord!" - and then watch Him work! He is amazing God!!!

I will keep in touch and hope you do the same. We are all still praying for you and I also added you to the bottom of my 10-page prayer list!

Scripture for today is
2 Peter 1:3,5-8

Making One's Calling and Election Sure
3His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness.
5For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. 8For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Choosing JOY,
Stephanie
[JESUS - the One I Worship]

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?