Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Word for Wednesday

Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com


Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

May the Lord bless you today! Big hugs from me to you.

17 comments:

Denise said...

Blessings to you dear one, I love you.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Amen girlfriend!!
Can't wait to see you!! Woot! Woot!

Debbie Petras said...

Debra, I've missed you so much in bloggy land! God does have good plans for you. You are a kind, loving friend and I love you.

Andrea said...

Beautiful post and scripture. andrea

Staci Loalbo said...

needed that. thank you love!

LisaShaw said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful Scripture and photo. Love you.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a beautiful verse my friend! I'm so glad God has a future to prosper us. What a mighty God we serve my friend! Hope you are doing well!

McCrakensx4 said...

Great verse and good reminder for me who sometimes gets down in the dumps over situations! God knows more than I do, and I have faith. Thanks for sharing! Happy Wednesday!

GranthamLynn said...

Great truth. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sherry

He & Me + 3 said...

I am so glad He has my life plans in His hands. I pray I always follow His will for my life. Great scripture to share.

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Hugs back at ya, Debra☺

LauraLee Shaw said...

One of my fav verses. Love it!

bp said...

Such a precious promise to hold onto.

Hope you are doing well. I've missed you. We are home from our trip last week to NM. I'm catching up on things. Wanted to stop by and say hello.

Hugs to you friend.
Bethany

Samantha said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful post, blessings to you dear friend.

Pia said...

it's so encouraging to be reminded that no matter what we're going through now, our Father has a plan for us... plan to prosper us and not to harm us. God bless you, debra.

Daphine said...

This is my absolute favorite verse in the bible!

Miss you friend!

Karen said...

I love this verse. I just discovered your blog from over at Loved and Engraved. It's nice to meet you and I enjoyed reading your posts.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?