AMEN! I loved being taught this short and powerful epistle by Scott last night! I can't wait for others to be able to listen to it too. Working diligently on getting all of 1 John and then 2 John up on his blog!
I stopped in to say hello and that I love you and have been praying for you and your family. You have been through so much dear friend.
What a beautiful picture and powerful verse. You have truly blessed me this day and the many days that I have known you since first putting my blog out here in the cyber world. You radiate with His love and you beam and sparkle because you live life through Him guiding your every step.
Thank you for being a special friend,sister-in-Christ and blessing to me.
Beautiful. What a lovely illustration. I was without power since Wed. so I haven't been by I hope your weekend was Blessed. Wishing you Blessings for the week. love, Sherry
15 comments:
AMEN! I loved being taught this short and powerful epistle by Scott last night! I can't wait for others to be able to listen to it too. Working diligently on getting all of 1 John and then 2 John up on his blog!
Miss you and love you!
Jill
Amen my friend. July 4th will be here before we know it. I can't wait to see you all.
Hugs.
Kim
AMEN, Debra! Hope your day is sunnny and bright...through and through! Still praying for you and your family!
Not an easy command to follow sometimes, is it, my friend? Praise Him for indwelling us to even make it possible.
Thank you for that.
Was thinkin' 'bout you today! How are You?
So true...beautiful my friend! Happy Wendesday
Beautiful picture and a very powerful verse.
I wish I was going to be down there for the 4th of July :(. But, I still can't wait to get to see all of my lovely, sweet bloggy friends IRL!!!
((HUGS))
Blessings to you dear one, thank you for sharing this post. Continuing to pray for you and your family.
Amen my friend, love you.
Scripture is such a wonderful reminder of His Truth. We need to walk in love to be obedient to what His Word says.
I'm praying for you Debra. Miss you and love you.
Hi Debra,
I stopped in to say hello and that I love you and have been praying for you and your family. You have been through so much dear friend.
What a beautiful picture and powerful verse. You have truly blessed me this day and the many days that I have known you since first putting my blog out here in the cyber world. You radiate with His love and you beam and sparkle because you live life through Him guiding your every step.
Thank you for being a special friend,sister-in-Christ and blessing to me.
Big Hugs and Lots of Love,
Alleluiabelle
Oh what a beautiful scripture and picture! I hope you and your family are doing well. Miss you my friend!
Oh, I was just thinking about you and I needed to check in! Hope that you are doing OK. Miss you!!!
Beautiful. What a lovely illustration. I was without power since Wed. so I haven't been by I hope your weekend was Blessed.
Wishing you Blessings for the week.
love,
Sherry
Post a Comment