Amen. May the Lord bless you this day!
Thankful Thursday
2 weeks ago
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click
Here for Help
Amen. May the Lord bless you this day!|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
18 comments:
Such a great verse.
One of my favorite verses, Debra!!!
Have a blessed evening, my friend!
What a beautiful verse..."HIS grace is sufficient"
AMEN!!
Amen! I needed this verse tonight.
andrea
My Sweet, Sweet Friend,
Yes, Yes, Yes! What a powerful piece of Scripture. I will rest in this tonight.
I've been thinking about you yesterday and today. Did all go well at the doctor's yesterday? My prayers are with you dear, dear sister.
I will be updating my husband's health matters tomorrow night on my blog site as we met with his primary doctor today, will meet with his Cardiologist from Burlington, VT tomorrow and will find out more of what will transpire as far as testing goes, I think. Honestly I don't know what I would do without the Lord and His grace, strength and mercy. We are still believing in miracles and always will for all.
I love you dear one.
Alleluiabelle
I wish it was possible to rely on God as heavily when I feel strong as when I feel weak. Yet I see no other way. How wise He is.
Debra,
I love this verse, and indeed, His grace is sufficient.
Hope you are feeling well today.
Have a Blessed Wednesday,
Dawn
Beautiful verse my friend. I"ll be calling you today so get ready! LOL
Hugs.
Kim
What a perfect verse to lean on! Still praying for you!
Beautiful! Many blessings to you! (Oh, I posted some pictures from last night ... come see when you get a chance.)
I'm so thankful for Him. Such a great picture to go with it. Have a good afternoon!
Debra, thank you for this verse today, I really needed to hear it. You have no idea. Thank you!
Amen and Amen!
Blessings and peace for you and yours dear sister.
Thank you for this scripture my dear. Hope you are feeling better and will continue to send prayers your way. Hugs to you and your family.
Debra Kaye,
I am praying for you. I left you a little gift at my blog today. Sorry I haven't been by but I have been thinking of you.
Have a Blessed 4th.
Hugs,
Sherry
AMEN sister! ♥ Love you so much!
Amen ! One of my favorite verses.
~ Hugs and blessings to you my dear friend.
Hi Dear Friend,
Just stopping in to say I'm thinking about you and praying for you. I love you sweet sister! Thank you so much for your continued prayer support in our medical situations.
Love, Peace, Blessings & Many Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
Post a Comment