Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Word for Wednesday

Matthew 6:20 "But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will also be."





May the Lord bless you today! Big hugs from me to you!



17 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

One of my favorite verses! Wishing you a happy Wednesday. And praying for you and your aunt. Thanks for the update! Take care! ((hugs)) Stacey

April said...

Love it, Debra! Still thinking of and praying for you and your family. I know that times are hard right now...thank you for the e-mail, hon! God Bless!♥

Tammy said...

This is one of my favorite verses. For years I was digging in all the wrong places.

Andrea said...

LOVE>>>LOVE>>>LOVE this verse!!!
Beautiful choice for today. Thank you, andrea

Debbie Petras said...

How very true those words are indeed. Thank you for your kind words yesterday. I've missed you much but know that there are times when you need to be still and allow the Lord to refresh you in His perfect timing. You've had so much to deal with and I continue to pray for you, Debra. Love you.

bp said...

Thanks for stopping by. You've been in my heart and prayers, friend. I can't imagine how you're feeling right now, I'm sure many range of emotions and probably weary. I pray God will give you strength in Him.

Laurie Ann said...

Oh, I love it! Happy WFW!

Mozi Esme said...

I was just thinking of this verse this weekend. So practical to remember when it comes to day to day decisions...

Lisa said...

I love that verse and I think of it whenever we get anything new and it gets ruined or broken from use.

I am sorry about your Uncle Martin, I am glad he was ready to meet our Lord. I will continue to pray for your Aunt.

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful! I love you.

He & Me + 3 said...

Just praying for you Debra. I am missing seeing you around. Thank you for sharing this verse.
hugs,
Mimi

Beth in NC said...

That is a great verse Debbie. God bless you friend!

Mikki said...

Beautiful.. as always..

Debra- hope you are doing well my friend. I know you have had a lot going on lately.. praying for you.
Hopefully soon we will be able to meet half way somewhere for coffee :-)!! Or maybe even a beach trip!

luvmy4sons said...

Amen! Visit my post for yesterday...I thought of you as I posted it..and prayed a prayer!

MOMSWEB said...

Amen, amen, and AMEN! May God bless you for blessing me!

Samantha said...

Praying for you aunt and for your family. Great WFW post.
Hugs and blessings to you sweet friend.

Michele Williams said...

Oh, Debra! I'm so sorry to hear of your plight! Are you both alright? I am praying for you and your family my dear friend! How is your hubby doing?

God bless you... Love, Michele

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?