If you have stopped by, will you please pick up this beautiful award and this beautiful friendship rose. They were gifts from my sweet blogging sisters, Jill and Peggy, and I would love to pass them to you. Do you know how much you are loved? John 3:16 tells us "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life". Amen!! Jesus loves you so much so let's be faithful servants and love one another.
Proverbs 16:1-3 "The preparations of the heart belong to man, But the answer of the tongue is from the Lord. All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the spirits. Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established."




















10 comments:
Yes, ma'am! I'd love to have one of these. Thank you!
Thank you Debra. You've been on my mind a lot lately. I have been going through some "growing pains" so to speak and am trying to work through them. A few of your recent posts have "challenged" me and I appreciate them and you. Please keep me in your prayers I really need them right now. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Date night didn't really happen as we had hoped. Such is life with work, schedules, family and dogs.
Thanks for sharing the love, Debra! I hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Congrats on the awards!
Have a great Friday!
Darlene
Thanks sweetie, I love you.
I'll take one..thank ya ma'am!
Congrats on your awards.
Thanks for sharing the love! Your ROSE doesn't do like mine...I think you need the code...sending in an email. Bless you muchooooo...Peggy
Debra,
The Instruction for the Friendship Rose is to resend it back to the sender. I am following instructions and am resending it back to you.
Thank you Debra! I will put them on my blog soon! I have been busy on my house this week as I had some friends over last night so I have not been blogging much. But, my house is CLEAN! It is about time!
I hope that you weekend is going fantastically!
Thanks for the love!
Post a Comment