Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday


This Thursday post will be very short due to the fact I am suffering from a migraine that will not let go. But indeed, I am thankful....
**For my precious Jesus, who uttered the words ..."It is finished"...Hallalujah!
**For my precious Jason, who ministered to me with prayer and migraine medicine.
For more thankfulness...go see Iris...may your hearts and spirits be lifted!

29 comments:

Marsha said...

I'm so sorry you are ill today. I'm praying for your speedy recovery. Get some rest today.

Anonymous said...

awww im sorry aunt deb :[ I hope you feel better i will be praying for you for suree! :] I love you!

Speaking from the Heart said...

Debra,

May you have a peaceful day.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.
Blessings to you!

Jerralea said...

Sorry about the migraine but I'm excited for you that you found things to be thankful for even in the midst of pain!

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Your kind words blessed me!

luvmy4sons said...

Ouch! Hope that goes away soon. they are ugly! Blessings to you this day!

He & Me + 3 said...

Even in the midst of a migraine, you still are Thankful! Awesome! I am believing healing for your headache today friend. "By His Stripes WE are healed" Have your little boy pray over you...always works when my children pray over me when I am sick. Faith of a child I am sure=)

GranthamLynn said...

Oh Debra I am sorry your feeling bad today. I will be praying for you. Take it easy and rest.
Many Blessings,
Sherry

bp said...

Sorry to hear about your migraine. I hope it eases up soon.
I'll pray for you this morning.

Bethany

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh my friend I hope your migraine goes away soon. Saying a prayer for you right now.
Blessings to you today!

Kathy C. said...

Debra, I just said a prayer for healing for your migrane. Get some rest! Blessings my friend, and thank you for your sweet words regarding my TT post today. :)

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

I lift you before Jesus just now - that His healing power come to touch you and relieve the migraine. Have a better day!
...in your kindness -- while ill with migraine -- you still visit, comment and bless others.
Kindest Thoughts to you, friend...
-esthermay

Denise said...

I am lifting you high up in my prayers sweetie. Asking God to bring you quick relief, I love you.

Laurie Ann said...

Praying God provides you relief from your migraine soon and rejoicing that even through the pain you are praising the Lord.

Anonymous said...

awww...prayers for your migraine! I suffer from them as well, and can totally relate! Thank you for sharing with us today!

Dana

Amy said...

I'm so sorry you have a migraine. I'll be praying for you. I get those frequently. Not fun I know.

Melanie said...

Debra, So sorry about the migraine... feel better soon!

Frizzy said...

Dear Heavenly Father, Please be with Debra today while she suffers with this migraine. They are so debilitating at times and can really bring life to a complete stop. Lift her up in your love and take away her pain. If there is a reason for her pain please help her to see what it is so she may prevent them in the future. Be with her family too so that they may continue to provide her with the support AKA prayers, medicine and silence she needs to get through this. Amen

DeeDee said...

Praying for you today.

Thankful for sweet blogging friends!

blessings,
DeeDee

Joyfull said...

Praying for you today! What a thankful heart that shines through!

Anonymous said...

My daughter suffers from pediatric migraines and has even missed school recently due to the severe pain, so I feel for you. Migraines are awful! I will be praying for you and I'm glad to know you have your son there ministering to you.

Beth K. Vogt said...

I get migraines too--and they are just the worst! You are in my prayers today. I pray for healing and rest for you.
Beth@TheAccidentalPharisee

Debbie Petras said...

I'm sorry to hear that you have a migraine. Get some rest and I pray that you will feel better very soon.

Leaon Mary said...

Oh Debra,
I pray your migraine went away and you got some peace and quiet today Debra!
Get well soon,
Lea
<*)))><

Peggy said...

Blessings Debra...Praying for you over here! I'm so sorry about your migraine but we both know where it's from...No, my computer stuff is not working...I'm at the "pay" public cyber so I can try to catchup to the many visitor's comments, not sure how many I owe you but I'm so thankful for our friendship & your sacrifice of praise. I'm thankful we are prayin' sistas & I'll keep on.
The enemy may turn my air wave off but not my pray wave off ever! Sending my holy embrace right back to you & prayer for speedy recovery and no more! Let's stand
together & shout out HALLELUJAH!
He is risen! He has conquered..It is finished, indeed! Thank You Lord! Praisin' you for Debra's precious son Jason & her hubby!
Thanking you in advance! Lots of love! Don't know when I'll be back but you can count on me praying & looking for you as soon as I can!

Vickie said...

My son has headaches as well so I know their effect.

I am happy though that you are still giving God thanks and praise in the midst of it all.

I pray God uproot them in Jesus name.

Blessings,
Vickie

Addicted to Beadz said...

Debra,

Haven't heard back anymore today! Praying for that silly migraine to go away.

It probably likes you because you are so silly!

Love
Cheryl

Stephanie said...

I hope you are feeling better today. YMTWTM.
Steph

Jennsmere said...

So sorry that you suffer with migraines...I do as well! Hope that you feel better...the prayer and the meds should do the trick!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?