Saturday, October 4, 2008

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

The song video I have chosen this Saturday is "All to Jesus I Surrender". I have honestly listened to it a dozen times. It has soothed my soul. I pray it soothes you and reminds you to lay down any burdens you may have and 'surrender' them to Jesus today.

For other worship songs, please join Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders, you will be so richer for the experience!





Revelation 22: 20-21 "He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

15 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

I love this song and I too have listened to this a dozen times. We surrender to Jesus.

Gob bless you and your family.

Addicted to Beadz said...

Love this song! Great choice! Talk to you soon!

Blessings!
Cheryl

Bug said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me that message. It made me cry and really think! Thank you SO Much! You don't know how much it meant to me!

Stephanie said...

I pray you are well this morning. How was the game? Could we possibly surrender any more? Ok...dont answer that! Mark had a blessed time last night. He so needed it. You are in my prayers and I love you so smush!

Mocha with Linda said...

Beautiful song. Thanks for sharing!

Cathy said...

Just beautiful, Debra, I love music by Vineyard. Thanks for sharing it. I may want to post this one on my blog. :o)

Peggy said...

Blessings Debra, 2nd for my day at public cyber, but first in my prayers & thanksgiving!You are my lifter of my head oh Lord but Debra lifts my weary heart & spirit with words of inspiration! You are the wings beneath the lifesong of my praise to Him!"All to Jesus I surrender"soothes and ministers to my spirit also! I'll meet you at the feet of Jesus! Beautiful song choice & I love your verse from Revelations!

YEAH East Ridge! Go team Go!

Prov.17:22 tells me your Funnies on Friday & Tuesday was good medicine.
The healing balm of Our Lord is pouring over me as I listen to your song and pray it healed your head! Your beautiful graphic of Our Lord with Psalm 34:3 "O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together"! truly is magnified & Blessed is His Name! Still praying for Stephanie, who came to visit &
thank me. Maybe the same enemy that canceled my prayers to her messed up my internet completely for sending all comments. When I go back today, I'm going to pray over it & cast it to the pit...cuz an hour at the cyber is no way enough time for me but Praise God it's 2hrs. for the price of 1 today, Sat. Thank You Lord! Hope my money is in the bank today. It will be a long stretch til Monday if I have to wait! Each peso is being counted
as I try to make it. But my God provides for my needs as He will for Stephanie & family also! Enjoy a wonderful weekend & TSMSS! I so enjoy seeing your comments around!
May you be blessed as you bless & praise God for your victory & testimony as a survivor! So my post is to YOU!!! Thank You Lord for Debra!

He & Me + 3 said...

What an awesome song. To live in His presence on a daily basis is my prayer for sure! Love that version too!

Denise said...

I love this sweetie.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Great Pick..how could you go wrong with that one!! Sometime we just need to get back to the basics right? I am so Thankful for all my new blogging friends...you are all so uplifting! Thanks again and Loved your TSMSS!

Carol said...

An oldie but a goodie! Loved it!

GranthamLynn said...

Oh I love this song too. Thanks for sharing it.
Thanks also for coming by and for your prayers for our ministry.
Today was amazing. I was not sure how the girls would react/absorb.
We ended up with 7. Four were really into the praise music. And God really spoke to two of them during the breakout sessions. It was a great day. It was great getting to know them a little better. I'll be assinging them mentors soon so today will help me in that process.
Thanks so much for your sweet thoughts and prayers.
Many Blessings,
Sherry

luvmy4sons said...

Love, love this song!

Laurie Ann said...

I love this song. I always have, and I epsecially love this version by Vineyard. Thank you so much for sharing. This really moved me...

Front Porch Legacy said...

I absolutely love this song! I seem to cry every single time I hear it, because I thankfully always feel the presence of God around me.
God bless you.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?