DID YOU SEE MY SIDEBAR? THERE IS A BLOG MAKEOVER GIVEAWAY GOING ON OVER AT CHATTY KELLY'S & EDIE'S.
YOU HAVE THIS WEEK TO ENTER ============ 10/13/08 THRU 10/17/08
CLICK ON THE ICON ON MY SIDEBAR FOR ALL OF THE DETAILS!!
MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU!
Children's book: That's What Heroes Do
17 hours ago




















7 comments:
Hi Debra! I'm finding you everywhere! Best wishes in the contest and thanks for posting the button! Have a great week!
Thanks for sharing the link.
I totally will! I would love to have a blog makeover:) Thanks!
You are so sweet!!! I will have to come up with something good. I am not much of a poet.
Thanks you dear friend!
Congratulations on the Friendship Award! and I'm praying that you win this if you want a blog makeover but didn't you just do this fabulous one!
Doesn't matter, you deserve what your heart desires! I went over & looked around with Edie & Chatty Kelly's! I would not ever do a blog makeover but they are rich & exquisite designs that they do. I did bring home a Scripture from Edie & Love those!
I'm off to ministry today & women's prayer & Bible study! It rained hard in the early am & now it's just cloudy. Don't know the current forecast! Thanks for your care & concern! You are a true friend!
I love what you answered & shared in your Friendship Award!
Thanks for the heads up, Debra!
Hey - thanks for entering the contest and for the "Shout out." Your blog is so cute, I can see why you want to give your entry to a friend. I'm going to go try & check out her blog too.
Thanks for entering.
Post a Comment