
Psalm 34:3 "O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together"!
For more Word Filled Wednesday go see Amy at 160 Acre Woods.
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click
Here for Help

Psalm 34:3 "O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together"!
For more Word Filled Wednesday go see Amy at 160 Acre Woods.
|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
32 comments:
I know a song that is now going through my head with this scripture! Love it! "Let us exalt His name Forever!"
Bless you this day!
I love your verse! Yes, let us come together as ONE body - and exalt His glorious name!
I laughed out loud at the comic you had below todays post. CUTE!
Have a blessed day!
Jill
Oh I can't wait for that glorious day when we all get to heaven. I am so thankful that I am a Child of God!
Blessings to you my friend.
I can't wait till Friday lol!
I will be singing "Come bless the Lord with me" all day long. Thank you for sharing this WFW today. Blessings to you!
Nothing better than praising God with others - whether by singing or prayer. Happy WFW today!
Amen! What a great WFW! I love that Scripture and will be singing the song throughout the morning at least!
This reminds me of a song by Sons of Korah, my favorite song. Thank you for the verse. Blessings!
Love it! Have a wonderful Wednesday praising Him!
He deserves our praise each day and in all ways and how good it feels to do that! Thanks for reminding us that we need to lift up His name in praise daily. Great post!
...reminds me of a beautiful song.
Also takes us back the the New Testament Church where everyone truly was ONE Body!
Thanks.
Beautiful.
Like Amy, I immediately thought of the old Sandi Patty song...O Magnify the Lord...AMEN!
Thank you for sharing this great reminder to exalt Him always!
Blessings,
Tracy
I love that song & that verse. Beautiful picture too!
Awesome my friend.
WOW sister Debra! This is just an incredible Scripture-Picture! WOW! Did I already say that? WOW!
YES! YES! I will come magnify the LORD with you! Now these are the kinds of invitations I LIKE!!!
Bless you dear sister!
Sunny
That is such a great verse. It reminds me that we all need to support eachother as Christians.
thanks for sharing this with us today.
Oh, yes... let's do exalt His name Forever!!!
Happy WFW, Debra!
What a wonderful image....very cool!
Love it....thanks for sharing the blessing today!
peace,
lori
Love it! Just love it! Oh to exalt His name forever in heaven ...won't that be glorious!
Love your WFW!
The pic and the verse
Sweet Blessings,
DeeDee
P.S. I am joining your list of followers - come join me!
I love this new feature of blogger :)
What a great verse!
Thank you for your encouragement today.
That is wonderful! May we all magnify the Lord today as we go about whatever we have to do...
Blessings!
I just love this verse....like everyone else :) My soul is just magnifying the Lord with each of you.
Great choice Debra.
Vickie
I love this verse! Reminds me of a song I know... I'm singing right now! Thank you for blessing my soul.
Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!
I just spent almost an hour writing a blog and Satan just ate it! It was totally anointed! I posted it and the page wouldnt come up and when I went back it was all gone but the title was still there!!! The power of prayer!!!!!
WEll fooey! God is Good. He loves me and thats all I need!
We can never stop praising Him! Great verse. Thanks for sharing with us, Debra. Thanks too for your encouraging comment on my post. Take care and God bless!
Thank you for sharing! I've missed reading your posts and am happy to be back reading them and being bathed in His word. Have a great Thursday.
Love your photo and scripture!
Blessings!
Cheryl
That is beautiful. I love to praise His name. If we don't...the rocks will shout out!
On a different note, I just figured out how to make my blog title what I want it to be and still use the cute topper Kristi made me. If you can please "unsubscribe" and then "resubscribe" to my blog, it will now show up as "Amazing Adventures Await" instead of "."
I was so confused for a while, but I figured it out! Thanks, friend for reading!
I love this visual and verse! Blessings, Rebecca
Post a Comment