Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Funnies

My friend, Kim, hosts Friday Funnies! This is a fun, fun way to begin your Fridays!



Oh my stars...this just cracks me up!!! I just want to yell...don't do it Adam!! lol


May the Lord bless you today! Hugs to you!!




23 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

LOL! That's too funny!
Happy Friday to you my friend.
Hugs.
Kim

He & Me + 3 said...

Too cute! I love it! I enjoyed the cartoon drawing too...love the tie around the serpents neck. Cracking up.
XO,
Mimi

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

LOL! :D

Have a great weekend!

Erica said...

Too funny.
Thanks for the laugh...and I like your new look!

Tammy said...

I'm smiling!

Enjoy your weekend.

LAURIE said...

That was a good one! Love the new picture of you and your son. -blessings, Laurie

Beth in NC said...

Ha, that is cute! :o)

Happy Friday!
Beth

More Than Words said...

Hahaha! Too funny!!

luvmy4sons said...

LOL! Hugs to you!

sailorcross said...

Well that made for a good laugh after a very tiring day!! Thank you!!

Your picture of you and your son is wonderful!!

Beth

Beth in NC said...

Ok, this totally has nothing to do with this blog (lol). Yes the ending was WONDERFUL!!!! I'm so glad it had a sweet, happy ending! The last time she left him, I wanted to put the book down and scream! Then when Duke found her -- I shook inside. BUT WOW -- the author did a great job getting her out of the situation. LOVED IT!!!!

McCrakensx4 said...

That is too funny...my morning devontional was that story! I love it!

Marsha said...

Now Microsoft should use that one to counter the Mac commericals! LOL! Thanks for the laugh.

Lisa said...

that was cute, I often say it was not the apple in the tree but the pair on the ground. Get it.... pear?

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh too cute my friend! Thanks for sharing!

Leaon Mary said...

That is so funny Debra!
The serpent... ...with that stupid green just cracks me up... he represents how conniving the devil really is! Hysterical!
Lea

Tea with Tiffany said...

CUTE!!!

Denise said...

CRACKING up here! That was cute! I actually just finished reading the story of Adam and Eve and then to see that! :) Hugs, Denise

Daphine said...

Too funny! Love this!

Have a great weekend!

SophieMae said...

Oh, that's too cute! Thanks ever so for giving me a good laugh to end a long, long day! 8-]

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

Debbie Petras said...

Too cute!

bp said...

Great cartoon!

Lois said...

The Bible Study I attend is studying the first few chapters of Genesis. I have printed this to take to the ladies. I am sure they will love it. Thanks, Lois

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?