Friday, January 9, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

This Saturday, I have chosen Starfield's 'Son of God' for my Then Sings My Soul Saturdays selection. From the moment the chords begin to play, my heart begins to worship. I pray yours does too! If you would like to join, our hostess is Amy, and you can click here.

I pray the Lord blesses you today. Debra Kaye

27 comments:

Amy Wyatt said...

I hadn't heard this one before either. I loved it. What a blessing TSMS has been this week already and I've only read through 4 posts so far! Sorry I haven't been around much. It's been a rough few months. Thanks for being faithful to participate in TSMS.

Molly said...

like amy, new one to me. One of the things that makes TSMSS so cool...NEW MUSIC! thanks so much for sharing

Mocha with Linda said...

New to me too. Thanks for sharing.

Edie said...

Wow this was great Debra. I love the images of His creation. It always draws out the worship of Him from within me.

Unknown said...

What an awesome song - brought tears to my eyes. You alone Lord! You alone!

Love you sweet friend and Sister!

Hugs,
Jill
Thank you for the prayers!

April said...

I don't believe I've ever heard this song, but, boy, is it ever moving! I love all the scripture on the video, too! You've blessed me again, Debra, and for that I say THANK YOU!!!

More Than Words said...

Beautiful song!! I haven't ever heard of this one either!!! Loved it, Debra!

Julie Donahue said...

I haven't heard this one before either. It was beautiful.

He & Me + 3 said...

Debra,

Starfield is one of my favorites these days. They are awesome. I love this song too. I have all their CDS.
Have a great weekend,
Love,
Mimi

Beth in NC said...

Sweet Debra, that is beautiful! This is the first time I've heard it! The video is lovely too. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Love!
Beth

Darlene said...

I have not heard this before!!!
Great song!!
Thanks for sharing.

Have a fabulous weekend!
Darlene

McCrakensx4 said...

I haven't heard this song before. It is great along with the video. Thanks for blessing me today! Have a fab rest of your weekend!
((hugs)) Stacey

Tammy said...

Great song! Loved the words.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a beautiful song! Thanks for sharing! I will have to look into this artist. Have a great evening my friend!

Lois said...

I love all the scripture on the video, too! You've blessed meand for that I say THANK YOU!!!
Lois

bp said...

Thanks for sharing, this one is new to me as well. Wonderful song!

luvmy4sons said...

Wonderful song...beautiful pictures...glorious lyrics! Thanks for this one sister!

Laurie Ann said...

I absolutely *love* this song! Thanks so much for sharing and for visiting me today with your sweet comments. You are such a blessing!

Frizzy said...

I hadn't heard this one either. Thank you for introducing it to me. This is a beautiful song. Very moving!

Cristine said...

I LOVE Starfield. Great choice. Thank you for sharing. I so enjoy stopping by your blog!

God Bless, Cristine

Sherri Watt said...

What a great song! I stumbled onto your site from over at Encouragement for the Heart. Thanks you for the time of pure praise I just experienced.

God Bless! I will be back.

Speaking from the Heart said...

Debra,

I love the slide show that goes with the song.

Cathy said...

That is just beautiful, thanks for sharing it.

Daphine said...

Debra!
This was a beautiful song! I've never heard of it before! Thanks so much for sharing it!

Happy Sunday friend!

Denise said...

Very nice song.

Vickie said...

Hi Debra, I had not heard this song before but it's a beautiful one.
Thanks for sharing.


Vickie

Tea with Tiffany said...

Loved the pictures that went with the words. Beautiful!

Enjoy your updated photo header. :)

Hope 2009 is starting out amazing for you!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?