If you would like to join in this day of worship songs to our Lord, click here and join our hostess Amy.
Blessings to you this day. Debra Kaye
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click
Here for Help
If you would like to join in this day of worship songs to our Lord, click here and join our hostess Amy.
|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
32 comments:
May the LORD comfort all of you now. Sorry for your loss!
Love and hugs,
Jill
I love that song and I love Mercy Me! Thanks for sharing Debra.
Bless you and your family. We definitely miss loved ones who have gone ahead of us.
Beth
Oh my friend, I'm so sorry about your Uncle. But at least you have the comfort of knowing where he is. Hugs to you! When are we coming over? LOL.
I am sorry ab out your uncle, but glad he is with the Lord. This song was playing on the radio as I drove home from our campsite after receiving the news of my friend and pastor's wife passing away at the age of 47 from breast cancer, leaving behind 7 children. I sobbed as I drove...almost had to pull over. It is such a beautiful song...and though I rejoice with those who have passed to glory...I grieve and get home sick too. Hugs to you
Debra,
I'm sorry to read about your lost but joyous in you Uncle's gain.
I too,love this song.It reminds me of my mom who has been with the Lord for the last 6 years.
Blessings,
Tammy
Love this song!! May it be a comfort!! Have a good weekend!!
Love that song. What a wonderful message and comfort we have in Christ.
Sorry for your loss, Debra...just curl up in His palms and grieve..let His comfort soak through..
Love, Sita
I was going to post "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me, but changed it last night. When you think about it, your uncle doesn't have to "imagine" anymore..he's already w/ the Lord!!!
Debra, I'm so sorry for your loss. The song is lovely. May the Lord comfort you. A big hug to you today.
Debra, sorry to hear of the loss of your uncle. This song you picked is an awesome one and what a comfort to know that your loved you is enjoying the presence of the Lord! -love, Laurie
I love this song ...have not heard it in a while!
Sorry for your loss..
Darlene
Praying for you and your family.
Music really does bless the soul! May yours be refreshed today. Blessings to you, Amanda:)
Oh how I long to Go Home some days, lately too, the more I grow, the more I long to go home, but yes, we have work here to do for Him. May God wrap you in His love as you grieve your loss, and know that you will see your loved one again in heaven. God bless You!
I'm sorry about your Uncle, Debra. Thanks for sharing that pretty song.
Debra,
I'm so sorry to hear the news about your uncle. Find comfort, my dear friend, in knowing that he is HOME...safe in the arms of Jesus. God Bless You and your family now and in the coming days. Love ya!
I love MercyMe. This is a wonderful song! I am so glad you and your family have the hope of the Lord & one day you will be reunited with your uncle. Blessings & hugs, Tammy
My condolences on the loss of your uncle. But praise be to Jesus, we have the hope of eternity with Him and our loved ones. What a comfort that is!
Love,
Patti
Praying for your comfort. That song is so powerful and perfect in the feelings felt in the time of loss.
MercyMe is a great band. Great song choice. I pray that the Lord comfort and heal you and your family while you grieve.
I too am sorry to hear about your uncle. It's hard to lose a loved one, even though we know where they are. I love this song though!
Hi friend!!
I tagged you on my blog.
HUGS,
Alicia
Debra, so sorry for your loss. Praise God that you know your uncle has gone HOME... God Bless you.
Love,
Cristine
Debra,
So sorry for your loss...praying for your family. Beautiful song. I had never heard it before.
XO,
Mimi
Ohhhh, so sorry for your loss, Debra. Love you so!
I love this song Debra. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Uncle. May the LORD wrap you all in His comfort.
Debra,
Sorry to hear about your uncle. I'll have to listen to this another time...it's early morning and the house is very quiet...I don't want to wake anyone up. lol!
Happy Sunday friend!
I am praying for you today too. May the God of all comfort wrap His arms of love around you and your today.
I am so sorry for your loss...the song is beautiful and the message it gives is comforting.
So sorry for your loss.
Have a great week!
Sharon
Blessings & Great Comfort...Debra,
I pray that Our Holy Comforter fills your being with the words of this song! Your words are simple but filled with His strength to help you make it through somehow because they are the only Truth for grief & mourning...but there is this One Hope! I'm deeply sorry for your loss but I know you know who to hold on to...to see you through the grief. May His Spirit come & sit awhile with you & your wonderful family so that good memories & future hope keeps your spirits kindled & rekindled in Love
Thank you for the holiday visits just wanted you to know that I'm back! I love MercyMe & thank you for sharing this song!Big HUGS!
Post a Comment