Joshua 1:5 "No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you." What a wonderful promise. What a wonderful Maker...What a wonderful God! Blessings to you this day!
Thanks for reminding us of His sweet promise! Have a blessed week dear friend! I could hear you cheering for my boys yesterday! Too bad they lost! We'll get'em next week! XO ~Stacey
I can't count the times that this verse has been proven over and over, again. God has never forsaken me...NEVER. For that, I feel so very blessed! Hugs to you today! ♥
Debra, You are too funny. Mine and Stacey's blog is just cutest blog on the block stuff...but i am more than happy to help you with it. Email me...if you have any questions. :)
What a sweet, sweet promise from our precious Savior!
I hear you about the chores. If you get behind you never catch up. I have finally reached the point where I will drop that day's chore and do it the following week. Otherwise, Friday will roll around and I might still be on Wednesday's chores...or even (gasp!) Monday's.
24 comments:
Beautiful.
You can always bank on God's promises. God is so awesome!!
So thankful for that promise.
XO,
Mimi
Amen my friend! What a wonderful reminder!
What a comfort!
AMEN! Love resting in HIS promises!
hugs and blessings sweet friend!
xoxo jill
AMEN! Thanks for the reminder!
Love,
Daphine
Truly a beautiful promise! Thanks for the reminder.
Thanks for reminding us of His sweet promise! Have a blessed week dear friend! I could hear you cheering for my boys yesterday! Too bad they lost! We'll get'em next week!
XO ~Stacey
That is a precious promise.
Thank you Debra.
Much love,
b
I'm reading the book of Joshua right now. How appropriate my friend. Hugs!!!!!
Thank you for sharing this incredible promise today!
I can't count the times that this verse has been proven over and over, again. God has never forsaken me...NEVER. For that, I feel so very blessed! Hugs to you today! ♥
What a beautiful post!!
I try to remember to remind myself of God's promises when times get hard.
Have a blessed day!!
I love this picture to go along with the verse.
I finally posted my "10 things i love list." :)
Have a nice week!
A wonderful reminder of His promise. Thank you for posting Debra. :)
Oh Amen sister! I LOVE this Scripture and how it has refreshed my soul today!
Thank you, thank you!
Love you sweet sister!
Sunny
Isn't that an awesome promise! I love it!
Debra, You are too funny. Mine and Stacey's blog is just cutest blog on the block stuff...but i am more than happy to help you with it.
Email me...if you have any questions. :)
I hold on to that piece of scripture daily. Hope all is well with you and your family. Have a wonderful week my dear friend.
Absolutely, one of my favorite scriptures. What a powerful promise to hold on to.
What a sweet, sweet promise from our precious Savior!
I hear you about the chores. If you get behind you never catch up. I have finally reached the point where I will drop that day's chore and do it the following week. Otherwise, Friday will roll around and I might still be on Wednesday's chores...or even (gasp!) Monday's.
That is such an awesome promise. At times like this, I am so grateful to have Him stand beside me or carry me!
Thanks for your prayers my sweet friend!
Love,
Cheryl
God is good!!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment