1. What have you gained since starting your blog? (Alicia asked me this one and I thought it was good, so I am passing it on!)
I actually love this question! First, I have gained some wisdom. Second, I have gained a lot of bloggy friendships that have blessed me immeasurably. Third, I have gained some computer skills!
2. How many TVs do you have in your house and what is your favorite TV show?
We have 3 floors (I don't kow why I feel the need to qualify this answer) and two living rooms, therefore, we have 5 tv's. I also feel the need to say I hardly ever watch tv. But, I do love to watch the news (sad, I know). And I love American Idol or Dateline or 20/20.
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I think I would want to be a missionary and go to Africa but to be honest, I cry at the commercials so I don't know how effective I would be in that realm. I leave the food bank in tears most times.
So...I have always wanted to go to Greece.
4. What's under your bed?
I checked to make sure......there is nothing under my bed.
5. If you had one day to do anything you wanted, with no limits, what would it be and why?
This question hit me hard...like a ton of bricks. No limits means I don't have time or dimensional constraints. I would take my daughter by the hand and take her back to when she loved Jesus. I would sit with her and try to find that moment when I knew I was going to lose her and I would fight harder for her. I would pray harder for her. I would not let go. Part of me wants to delete this answer and put something that is clever or funny but that would be so dishonest. This is my answer. This is what I would want to do on my one day to do anything with no limits. I would sit with my child, hand in hand, whispering to her the Word. Reassuring her of His love. Watching her face without the hardness of the world's sin etched acrossed it, basking in Him.
Thank you, Stacey, for my interview questions. Hugs to everyone today!




















29 comments:
A great list of questions and answers! I love what you wrote about your daughter....I would do the exact same thing!!!!!
One day they will return to HIM and our relationships will be restored!! I can't wait till this happens!!! I pray it is soon for the both of us!
Darlene
I loved this sweetie, interview me if you want to.
Your love for your daughter is so obvious! Keep praying for her. The Lord loves her more than you can know. You taught her and she knows but she has to come to that place personally with Him. Maybe God will use people that you don't even know to reach your daughter. Just trust Him and keep praying and I will pray alongside you, my blogging friend.
Great questions and great answers - thanks for sharing!! Have a great weekend.
With prayers for your daughter. May the Lord restore her to himself and restore to you the years the locust has devoured.
Love,
Patti
I like to watch the news too. Your words about your daughter touched my ehart..and I know that they touched the heart of God as well!
What fun to be interviewed! Your answers were so honest and revealing...I really admire that about you! God hears your cries about your daughter, Debra. Just keep holding her close in your prayers and let God take care of the rest...He has a plan for her life!
Love ya! ♥
What a great interview and certainly no better answer than to reach your daughter for Christ. Certainly spoken right from the heart. I have just said a prayer for your daughter - that the blinders would be removed and she would return to God!-blessings, Laurie
Debra,
I love your honesty. I love that you would take that one day and spend it with your daughter. God knows your heart and hears your prayers now. We will see her come back to Him someday soon. In the meantime, I will be praying.
((hugs))
Mimi
I have nothing under my beds either:)
Come by my blog, you have an award waiting.
Debra thanks for playing! Your answers were great and I agree with MiMi and April; God has a plan for your daughter and only He knows what it is. He sees and hears you and will do what is right in His time. Prayers for you and your daughter dear friend. Have a Fab weekend!
Love, Stacey xoxo
PS...I have duffle bags & LOTS of lsot dust bunnies under my bed! ;)
Thank you for your answers and for being honest. I pray that God will work in your daughter's heart.
Also, the new picture at top is soooooo beautiful! Did you take it?
God bless you friend.
Hi Debra...
I would love to be interviewed by you...just tell me when and how! Enjoy your weekend!!! ♥
Thank you for the opportunity to pray for your daughter. I will join you in prayer for her.
I am so impressed that you have nothing under your bed. I use mine for storage.
I loved this, Debra!
I love your honesty in #5 and how much you love your daughter, longing for her to return to the Father...who loves her more than you do (mind blowing for me).
One of the reasons that I love your answer is because I know where I would take Brandon back to. Oh, how I would do things differently. I would probably go back to the age of 4 and never forced his biological father to exercise his visitation rights...that is where our troubles originated from.
I love the fact that we can trust in Jesus Christ to keep His on our children and the Holy Spirit to speak deep into their hearts drawing them back to Him. It will happen...I believe that for all of our children.
You and your daughter are in my prayers daily.
Love,
Jenn
The prayers of a righteous 'woman' accomplishes much.
God hears all of your prayers and He captures every one of your tears in a bottle.
May You O Lord relentlessly pursue this daughter and show her how much she needs You (her Saviour).
thanks for sharing so transparently.
That was great my friend. I loved the honest answer about your daughter. That truly is a mother's heart.
Now about the 5 Tv's lol. Just kidding. We don't watch any TV. Just movies. We don't have time LOL.
Hugs my dear friend.
Debra,
Oh goodness - that just took all that I had left and broke my heart deeply! I understand your desire to have that day back. I kept hearing ...but I turn ashes to beauty. He will redeem all that was stolen from her heart in His perfect timing. NO ONE can snatch a child of His from His hand!
I continue to pray for her and you!
I giggled at the look under the bed - ha! I do that too sometimes - you just never know right. Dust bunnies and all! LOL!
Hugs and blessings sweet friend! Thanks for the honesty - it is SO REFRESHING!
Love,
Jill
Sweet Debra ~ This is such a cute idea...I loved your answers. I didn't know about your daughter and I'm so sorry. Your words spoke so obviously of your pain. I promise to pray with you for her. God is good...you already know that. Love you! Ang
Hey friend, I didn't have a chance to read this post yet, but in response to your comment on my TSSSS, you're right. Be sure to bind those demons sent on assignment to block and hinder your precious daughter.
I pray God will bring her to my heart daily as well.
Love you Sister,
Beth
Awww, I love your answers. God bless you as you pray your daughter through this difficult season.
Oh, I love your profile photo. So pretty!
Nothing under your bed!?! What kind of clean maniac are you? Not even dust bunnies living there. I don't know you and yet I am impressed.
(just surfing by and had to make comment.)
Great interview! As usual, I really enjoyed your post. I also appreciate your transparency Debra! Your daughter will return to her Heavenly Father. For this is your desire and the truth has been taught to your daughter, God will bring her back without a doubt.
What a wonderful interview! I know the Lord will answer your prayers! God bless you..
Stop by my blog and pick up some awards...
Thanks for sharing my friend! Your answer about your daughter touched my heart. May God continue to work in her life & bring her back to Him.
I know your heart is heavy about your daughter. May GOD alone restore her to his divine purpose and may she find hope and much peace. And may God alone hold you in His arms until the grand day comes. Believing with you...
I have yet to do my interview. I will get there!! Still praying for your daughter!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POST! Your daughter and you are continually in my prayers.
Post a Comment