skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My friend, Michele, gave me this beautiful 'Color My Life Beautiful' award. I was so touched by her words of love and encouragement. If you are here today, would you please pick up this beautiful bouquet and a hug from me also. God makes beautiful people like Michele...and makes beautiful roses...I think you are one of them!
Also, my precious friend, Denise, awarded me this 'Helping Hand'. You know, coming from this sweet lady, I don't even feel worthy. She was the first person who showed me how to highlight a name and link up to Mr. Linky! lol She is the epitome of helping out in the blogosphere!
Michele also gave me the 'Blessing' award. I look at this light shining and can only hope that there are days that Christ shines through in me. I do feel undeserving of this award but feel so very blessed receiving it from Michele.
Thank you, my friends, for blessing me with your words of encouragement this week. And for those of you who are here...remember how much Jesus loves you and colors your life beautiful and grab that beautiful award! Blessings to you and a great big ((hug))!
19 comments:
Congratulations on all of your well deserved awards. You are a blessing to so many! Please, tell you son thank you from Rachel. He is so special to be concerned about her and that is such a blessing!
Hi, Debra,
Your letter is "L" :-)
Congratulations on all your awards!!
Karen
Most precious sister Debra,
Your love, kindness and continued faithfulness to pray for me is beyond words! ♥ Thank you SO much for sharing God's agape love with me and being so faithful to take my cares before God's holy throne.
I love you dearly and so often pray for you as I give thanks to God for you and all that He has brought you through and will continue to bring you through!
You are a dear, dear blessing sister!
I love you dearly!x♥x♥x♥
Sunny
Oh sweet Debra - you are such a special friend and deserving of each award!
Hugs and love - know I'm praying for you as well!
Jill
Congrats!
And I LOVE Scrabble! My sister and I play it a lot when she's here, but my kids aren't much into it.
Congratulations! You are deserving, you are such an encouragement.
Congrats Debra!
You are deserving...you are such a sweet encouragement & sparkle in my day!
Love ya,
Mimi
You are MORE than deserving sweet friend!!! Love and HUGS...Ang
Very well deserved!!!!!!
Congratulations...we are so blessed with generous and thoughtful women in this bloggy world. Blessings to you this day!
Congratulations! Very well deserved.
((hugs))
Jenn
You deserve all the awards. Debra, you reach out and are such an encourager to other bloggers like me. I thank you and appreciate you very much. Hugs to you!
congrats you deserve them!!
Congrats! You are very deserving!! Your a beautiful person!!
Enjoy the awards!
Congrats on your much deserved awards! The bling looks good on you! Happy day!
~Stacey xoxo
You are so deserving, love you.
Congrats on all your awards. You deserve them all! I love reading your blog.
Congratulations! You deserve every one and more! Love ya!
You do deserve them my friend! You are a great blogging friend!
Post a Comment