Today is Then Sings My Soul Saturdays. What a wonderful day filled with amazing worship songs to our Savior. I have chosen Kutlass singing 'Promise of a Lifetime'. I pray it blesses you today. Thank you, Amy, for being our host!
I saw them live in concert a few months back at the Harvest Crusade here in Philadelphia. This song is beautiful. I don't understand their style of music and struggle with the anger they display on stage.
Blessings - love you! Praying you are doing well and having a wonderful weekend with Jason and your son!
17 comments:
BIG HUGS to you precious friend!
I saw them live in concert a few months back at the Harvest Crusade here in Philadelphia. This song is beautiful. I don't understand their style of music and struggle with the anger they display on stage.
Blessings - love you! Praying you are doing well and having a wonderful weekend with Jason and your son!
Jill
Great song Debra! I hadn't heard this particular one before. Saturday Blessings to you! Amanda:)
I loved this song Debra. Have a great weekend!
Love ya!
You always pick such wonderful songs. Another one I wasn't familiar with today!
Have a great day.
Blessings Debra...This song is new to me but thank you so much for sharing!
Truly the words bring HOPE in God's
Promises! Beautiful message in the lyrics and I love Kutless' style!
May you know He's there today and may He hear every prayer inside!
This will be my new favorite, I'm sure! Thank you for choosing this
and praying all is well with you!
Hugs and prayers,
Peggy
Thank you for starting my weekend off right!
Great song!
Have a blessed weekend!
Hugs
Cheryl
That is beautiful Debra!!!
And, btw ... did you want to join my contest (and yes I know you are my sweet following friend). Were you interested in joining? I wasn't sure.
Love!
Beth
Great song.
Hugs back to you sweet friend!
Darlene
Great song...great video. I like Kutlass. Never heard this one before. Thank you! He is always there!
Hello! :)
Debra,
That was a beautiful song. I had never heard it before...but I fell in love with it.
Thanks for sharing it today!
Love,
Mimi
great post! this was my first time to your blog... and I LOVE it!
excellent selection, I loved the words they really touched me and I know they are true,.
Speaks to my heart, Debra! Such a great song! Oh, and thank your for your sweet e-mail...we're as good as gold! :) Love ya!♥
Beautiful song! Oh, those precious promises....
Oh dear - it doesn't look like anyone else had trouble, but your video did not work for me, it just took me to a screen with the TSMMS button on it!
In His Love...
Post a Comment