Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update on Debra!

Kim here again! God is good and the procedure went fine. They didn't find any blockage but they did find an artery that is smaller than it should be and it has embedded itself into the heart rather than just resting on it. They aren't sure if this is the cause of her troubles or not. She will be getting released in a few hours and will be home to rest. Her cardiologist will be reviewing the test results next week and I'm sure she'll be able to update from there, but if not I will gladly do it for her.
I know she will be feeling the love with all of your comments that you have been leaving. I've been posting them for her so she won't have to worry about it. Keep em' coming as I know the encouragement will do her good!
Love you all and thank you so much for your prayers for our good friend Debra!

21 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Thanks Kim for updating us!

Debra, I'm so glad to hear it was nothing serious. I will definitely continue to pray for you. You are an inspiration my friend! May God bless your body with a much needed time of rest! Take care my sweet friend!

Grammy said...

My prayers are with you.

LisaShaw said...

Glory to GOD that there is NO BLOCKAGE!!! I continue to pray for regarding the artery. We know that GOD has everything in His view and under His authority and so I give Him praise because I know His hand is upon Debra's life.

Thank You Abba Father. We love you.


Kim, thanks for keeping us posted. Bless you. I'm signing off blog but will check back.

April said...

That is encouraging news, Kim...thank you so much! Prayers are continuing!

Sunny Shell said...

Well precious sister Debra, it's been a while since I've visited. I've been very sick too and just got out of the hospital myself (was there 6 days). Still going through testing and stuff & very weak, and thought I should go visit my beloved sister Debra and here I find YOUR in the hospital!

I've been praying for you sister and will continue to. I've been praying for you since you told me (months ago) about your doc putting you on new heart meds. That's one of the reasons I stopped by, to see how it was all going. ♥

I love you dear sister, whom I've never met and am surely praying for you, your doctors and especially for your precious husband and kiddos.

Love you dearly,
Sunny

Debbie Petras said...

Again, I was praying for Debra and voila ...here's your update. God is so good! So far, it sounds good. At least there are no blockages. Hmm ...that embedded artery is an unusual anomoly. Interested to hear what the cardiologist thinks about that one.

Debra, we all love you and are praying for you through all of this. Even on Facebook, the word is out to pray for Debra. Isn't it great that we can be scattered all over and yet come together in prayer? What an almighty God we serve!!!!! To Him be the glory!

Thank you Kim for keeping us updated. I appreciate it.

McCrakensx4 said...

Praise God for He is all knowing and so good. Praying for a speedly recovery. And thanks for the update.
((hugs)) Stacey

GranthamLynn said...

Oh what a Praise God. And she will be home so soon. Such a Blessing. Thanks so much for sharing. I know what I will be writing for Thankful Thurs. I have been thinking of her all day. Seeing her beautiful smile with her son and her beloved! Praise God.

Dear Father God,
Thank you so much for being with our sister Debra. Thanks for the good report. Thank you for being with the doctors and guiding them through the procedure today. Please give our dear sister peace and patience as she recuperates.
Amen

Thanks Kim for keeping us update.
Blessings,
Sherry

Denise said...

Praise God for His love and care of her, thanks for the update. She has my love, and continued prayers.

Marsha said...

Thank you, Kim for the update!

Debra, girl, love you bunches and bunches and praying for you often. You've come to my mind several times since I read the first post last night.

You are a dear bloggy friend! Please rest, rest, rest!

Love you!

Beth in NC said...

Debra, I love you and am going to be praying for you. I am thankful there are no blockages!

God bless you sweet friend!
Beth

LAURIE said...

Debra...you are in my prayers. God is in control and I look forward to hearing many great blog posts of how He was your healer, your sustainer, your deliverer, your Abba Father, Your source of help in your time of need. -love and prayers, Laurie

Frizzy said...

Thanks for keeping us posted this is wonderful news. Although, she may be frustrated in not knowing if the smaller vein is indeed causing her troubles. Will continue to pray for healing as well as for the Drs to identify the right problem/cause.

Alleluiabelle said...

My Sweet, Sweet Friend,

God is sooo good! I stand with uplifted arms and face to the heavenlies and sing all praise, honor and glory to our Almighty Father.

Thank you Lord for the blessings that you have bestowed upon Debra. Thank you for covering her with your love, grace, tender mercies, peace, tranquility, strength and courage. Thank you for a wonderful praise report for Debra.

Father, we stand with our dear, loving Sister-in-Christ and claim complete healing for the artery that was found smaller than it should be and embedded itself into her heart. We are shouting out in fervent prayer and thanksgiving that this artery return to normal size and in it's rightful position in Jesus precious name. We plead the blood of Jesus upon her for a complete and total healing. All praise, honor and glory are yours Almighty Father forever and ever more. Thank you for your divine intervention Father thus far and we stand firm on your Word and promises and claim complete healing for our dear sister Debra in Jesus precious name. Amen.

I love you dear friend. You have been so much over the past several months. Hold on to the hem of His garment and never let go, that's what we are doing here. May God give you a gentle peace within and about yourself and your family that will absolutely go way beyond your understanding in Jesus precious name. Amen.

My love to you sweet, loving and gentle-spirited friend.

(((((((Hugs)))))))
Alleluiabelle

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Thanks for the update, Kim.

Debra, praying that all goes well.

Andrea said...

Praising GOD for NO blockage! And remembering HE is the Great Physician and claiming HE has a perfect plan.
Blessings, hugs, love, and prayers,

andrea

Unknown said...

Praise be to God!

Thank you for the update.

Welcome home Debra - continuing to pray over you.

Hugs and love,
Jill

Samantha said...

Thanks so much for the update, continuing to pray for you sweet Debra !

Tracy said...

Debra,
Rejoicing that there is no blockage! Lifting continued prayers on your behalf as to the best treatment for the artery. Take care and rest well, sweet one.
Blessings,
Tracy

Mozi Esme said...

Praying for you, Debra!

Anonymous said...

Hevenly Father, I pray that you would just lay your healing hands around Debra's heart, repair any damage, and return it to its normal operation. I know you can do this because you created the heat in the first place. You are the great physician and will give her mortal doctors the knowledge to make her all better. We pry this in the glory of your son, Jesus Christ.
Amen
So happy to hear that they have discovered the problem. We will continue to pray.
Thank you for keeping us informed.
Mama Bear

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?