Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blue Monday

Happy Blue Monday! Thank you SmilingSally for being our hostess. This is my sister, Candy, on the Sea Doo kicking up some spray as she is being chased by someone, probably her hubby.

This is my nephew Brendan who is loving the bow of the boat and the blue sky ahead. I love this picture of him!

I hope you have enjoyed the beautiful blue today. And I hope your Monday is filled with all things beautiful from the Lord. Big hugs from me to you!

16 comments:

Denise said...

Such nice pictures.

More Than Words said...

Those are such cool shots!!!

I can tell that you and your family have such a great time when you're together!!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

That lake looks familiar! LOL Wish we were there with you on it!!
Lovely pictures my friend.
HUGS
Kim

He & Me + 3 said...

You will always have something blue to post from the lake...great pictures and your sky is always so gorgeous.
Hugs,
MImi

Andrea said...

Beautiful pictures. Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Jennifer said...

Good Morning, Debra!!!

We made it home safe and sound late last night and it is back to the real world for me today.

I will be working on all my posts this week to highlight our wonderful vacation and meeting ALL my bloggy sisters!!!

I wish I were still in Florida this morning cause I miss you guys!!!

Have a great day, my sweet IRL friend!!!

Cathy said...

Pretty pictures with the blue ~ Have a wonderful day.

bp said...

How fun!

Hope your week is wonderful, friend.

GranthamLynn said...

Such lovely Blueness. Thanks for sharing.
Have a Great week,
Sherry

Alleluiabelle said...

Sweet Debra,

I love your blue Monday pictures...blue sky, blue water, great friends and family.

You are precious and my prayers are still with you my friend.

Love, Hugs, Peace & Blessings,
Alleluiabelle

April said...

You guys always know how to have the best time!

Mikki said...

Beautiful pictures!! Looks like fun!

Beth in NC said...

You always have such wonderful water pictures!

I pray your Monday has been blessed!

Love,
b

Debbie Petras said...

Looks like so much fun! Great photos and lots of blue too.

Love you and praying for you,
Debbie

LauraLee Shaw said...

I love these pictures!!! How are you? I've been so absent around bloggy land, I miss you!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Same to you! Love the blue water and smiles.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?