May the Lord bless you this evening! I'm proud of my knight! He truly is one of a kind with THE most compassionate heart. I thank God for him each and everyday!
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click
Here for Help
May the Lord bless you this evening! I'm proud of my knight! He truly is one of a kind with THE most compassionate heart. I thank God for him each and everyday!
|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
7 comments:
Anxious to hear thee outcome!!!
Loved your 2 posts on this Football Friday! Congrats to the Knights! Too bad the Knights beat us tonight too!! He is so handsome...gotta love a boy in a football jersey!!
Woo Hoo, way to go Knights.
Blessings and prayers..andrea
I adore that picture. YOu do have a very handsome and wonderful knight. Go Knights. I take it they won by the score at the top? Yes?
YEAH!!!!!!
Way to go.....
What a SWEET young man you have there!!
Oh how fun!!
If your ever somewhat close to Volusia county - let me know.. I'd love to come watch!!!
Thanks for the very sweet comments you always leave on my blog and recently left on my daughters.
Post a Comment