Saturday, August 15, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

Today I link up with Amy and post a worship song to our King. I hope you enjoy my selection. This is Matthew West singing "The Motions".




13 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Great lyrics and song. Debra, may the Lord bless you and keep you. May He make His face to shine upon you. You are precious in His sight. Love you my friend, Debbie

Denise said...

Awesome.

Peggy said...

Blessings Debra Kaye...Love this song by Matthew. HE is so REAL! I just added this one to my song favorites when I returned here from USA cuz I heard it on the radio & it spoke right to my heart! As you do...you are indeed so precious in His sight!
I pray also a blessing upon you as Debbie has...and join her prayer.

It's from Psalm 94 today.
I want to lift up Debra Kaye to You today, and ask for Your strong hand to guard her from anxiety, fear or whatever she may be facing.

Stir in her heart Lord that unexplainable faith and confidence that comes only from You. Guard her mind from fearful thoughts and that inward dialog that drags us down the road to despair. Break the power of the evil one over her mind today, shatter his lies, and bless Debra Kaye with joy that refreshes the heart. In Jesus name...

Sending love & a big hug as that Son shines upon you!

Beth in NC said...

I love this song!

How are you friend?

Love,
b

More Than Words said...

We definitely have the same taste in music, my friend!!!

Love it!

Karen said...

Love this song...good message with reminders I need to hear....

He & Me + 3 said...

I had never heard this song before, but what a great song and great lyrics. Loved it!
Hugs
Mimi

Cathy said...

Second post of that song in a row. I do like that song. Hope you are feeling better and having fun.

luvmy4sons said...

So lovely. I love Matthew West.

LisaShaw said...

Thank you for sharing with us sweetie.

Please know that I continuously pray for you. The LORD brings you before me OFTEN. I love you.

Mikki said...

I love this song!!
Praying you had a wonderful SONday!!

April said...

Hi Debra...what a beautiful and moving song! Love it! Have a wonderful AND blessed Monday, sweet friend!

Mozi Esme said...

I love this song...

Hope you are doing well!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?