Today I join with Amy, who is a very gracious hostess, and we post a worship song that we hope speaks to one another's hearts. I heard this song for the first time on Jill's blog and asked her for permission to post it today. It is "By your side" by Tenth Avenue North and my sweet sister who is struggling ... this is for you. May you all be blessed by knowing He is always By Your Side.
May the Lord bless you today. Big hugs from me to you!
Oh I love that song! And I love the video...the white words on the black really brings out the meaning behind the words. Thank you for sharing my friend! Hope you are doing well!
This is another perfect song for where I am right now in laying it all down. Thank you for choosing this one Debra. I don't want to fight His hands from holding me. I pray for you Debra and think of you often. Love you!
Blessings my sweet Debra...I have just learned of Tenth Avenue North this past year through "Especial Heather" & her blog (btw fellow sister blogger in Florida also)!
She had posted this song "BY YOUR SIDE" and it was the first one I added of theirs because it does speak to the heart. I pray that the sweet sister struggling is ministered to by these words & knows that HE IS BY HER SIDE, HE is my your side and I live because HE IS BY MY SIDE!!! Thankful for your beautiful heart & choice this day!
The many thought provoking questions this song begins with, we have all asked at one time or another but the full encompassing TRUTH:
And I'll be by your side Wherever you fall In the dead of night Whenever you call And please don't fight These hands that are holding you My hands are holding you
This is the part that speaks to me! Thank YOU LORD! Thank you Deb! May God hold you! EnJOY TSMSS & a restful weekend in the LORD!
16 comments:
Oh I love that song! And I love the video...the white words on the black really brings out the meaning behind the words. Thank you for sharing my friend! Hope you are doing well!
This is such a great song, encouraging lyrics. Thank you for sharing. Sending you back a big hug!
Wow, this song is beautiful. I had tears in my eyes listening to it. Thank you so much for sharing this.
LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome song.
What a great song!
I rarely hear from you girl. How are you? I miss you!
Have a blessed weekend. (((((hugs)))))
Beth
I LoVE this song! Posted it myself a few weeks back. I hope it ministers to your sister and everyone who stops in! Have a great weekend!
AWesome song.
This is another perfect song for where I am right now in laying it all down. Thank you for choosing this one Debra. I don't want to fight His hands from holding me. I pray for you Debra and think of you often. Love you!
That's a great song, thanks sweet friend, for sharing it. Blessings ~
Blessings my sweet Debra...I have just learned of Tenth Avenue North this past year through "Especial Heather" & her blog (btw fellow sister blogger in Florida also)!
She had posted this song "BY YOUR SIDE" and it was the first one I added of theirs because it does speak to the heart. I pray that the sweet sister struggling is ministered to by these words & knows that HE IS BY HER SIDE, HE is my your side and I live because HE IS BY MY SIDE!!! Thankful for your beautiful heart & choice this day!
The many thought provoking questions this song begins with, we have all asked at one time or another but the full encompassing TRUTH:
And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you
This is the part that speaks to me!
Thank YOU LORD! Thank you Deb!
May God hold you! EnJOY TSMSS & a restful weekend in the LORD!
I love being splashed in God's goodness through song.
Thank you for singing over me today.
Blessings from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn
Great song!
Love,
Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com
What an uplifting song! Just what I needed to hear today! Thanks a bunch, sweet friend!♥
Debra,
I love this song.
I hope you are feeling well.
Have a Blessed and Beautiful Sunday,
Dawn
What a beautiful song! Thanks for sharing this.
Have a blessed week in the Lord!
Post a Comment