Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Word for Wednesday

John 15:10 "If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love."

Thank you Holy Spirit that you enable us to be obedient to His commands. May you be blessed today!





15 comments:

More Than Words said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that verse!! That is such a great Facebook status verse!!!

April said...

Absolutely beautiful, Debra! Have a terrific day!♥

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Amen my sweet friend!
Hugs
Kim

Tammy said...

Great verse!

We need to reminded that our actions must display our love for our Father also.

luvmy4sons said...

That scripture has ouched me in the past...but then I came to understand the truth of whatyou wrote next! The Holy Spirit enables me. It is so freeing to know that He will complete the good work that He began in me. I have choices but God is the source of all good and will motivate and empower me to obey Him. Christ in me he hope of glory. Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God...Whew! What one line of scripture can do!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is absolutely beautiful my friend. Perfect picture too.
Hugs,
Mimi

LisaShaw said...

Praise the LORD!

Love you.

Samantha said...

Amen.
Beautiful scripture and picture,
blessings to you dear one.

Jennifer said...

Absolutely beautiful and I love the picture!

((hugs))

LauraLee Shaw said...

THAT is powerful. Wowzer.

bp said...

Hope you are having a blessed Wednesday, friend!

Kathy C. said...

I love you Debra - your spirit is so sweet it's rottin' my teeth. :)
Ahhh how sweet life is when we are obedient!!! AMEN! ;)

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Very good scripture and picture, Debra. Blessings to you☺

Mikki said...

You always pick beautiful words!!
Blessings!!

Denise said...

Awesome verse.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?