Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Sunday .... Let your 'Lifesong' sing to Him

May the Lord bless you today. May your 'Lifesong' sing to Him gloriously!

17 comments:

Mozi Esme said...

This is one of my husband's favorite songs - I love listening to it! Thanks for sharing...

He & Me + 3 said...

Praying that my "lifesong" brings Him a smile!
Hugs,
Mimi
I love that song!

Andrea said...

Hope you have a beautiful day. Blessings and prayers, andrea

Kathy C. said...

Beautiful song Debra! Thank you sweet friend - I hope things are well with you today, praying for you!
Love,
Kathy

Heidi Pocketbook said...

One of my favorites! Hope you are doing well, Debra☺

Peggy said...

Blessings Debra...Listening to your Lifesong & loving the heart behind it!

Came over just to enJOY Casting Crown
& hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Sweet video...of this Lifesong! May our Lifesongs bring Him great JOY!
Hope all is well & you are fine!

Daphine said...

LOVE this song!!! Thanks for sharing it with us! Miss you lady!

Have a great week ahead!

TRUTH SHARER said...

I love this song too!

How are you doing, Debra? I was just stopping by to check on you after I prayed for you this afternoon on my prayer list.

Isaiah 12:3
With JOY you will draw water from the wells of salvation.

Choosing JOY, Stephanie
[JESUS - the One I THRIST For]

Mikki said...

Happy Sonday to you too!!
Hope you had a blessed one !!

Alleluiabelle said...

My Sweet Sister,

I truly love you and your heart. This video and song captured my heart and swept me away into more of Him. Oh how we love our Lord, don't we?

I continue to pray for you my precious friend and thank you for praying for us as well.

Love, Hugs & Prayers,
Alleluiabelle

Denise said...

I really love this song.

Andrea said...

U have an award at arise 2 write!

April said...

Gives me chills! Such an awesome song!

More Than Words said...

Love this song!!

Jennifer said...

Such a beautiful song, Debra!

Hope you are doing well and your Dad is doing better. You've been on my heart and in my prayers.

Love you, girl!
((hugs))

Debbie Petras said...

Just checking in on you Debra. For some reason, I never grabbed your Clothed with Scarlet button ...but I have it now. I miss you and pray for you.
Love you,
Debbie

GranthamLynn said...

Oh I love this song too. I don't get to stop in as often as I like but I am thinking of you and hoping your doing ok.
BTW I am having a Gift a Way at my blog. It started today and I already entered you as a follower the more times you visit and the more comments you leave gets you another chance! I know you'll love the prize.
Come by and enter.
And thanks for following me on the Journey,
Sherry

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?