Friday, August 28, 2009

IT'S KNIGHTS TIME!!! WOO HOO

Well, it's finally here! The season opener is tonight! Friday night lights!! This is Josh representing!! He is #82 again and his official height is 6'5" and he is weighing in at 172. It truly doesn't matter how many protein shakes he drinks....we can't keep weight on him! lol
I caught him doing some chores.........he always has his music on while doing chores. Always smiling!!



Now about that always smiling remark............now he knows I'm taking his picture and it's all serious! You know...game face! What is it about game face and having to be serious? That in itself cracks me up!


More game face.........serious.........

To all of those parents who have boys and girls playing sports....I wish you a great season filled with lots of fun! I wish you a season injury free (always an important thing to add for us). May the Lord watch over you and your children and may the memories be joyous!
Big hugs from me to you! You know I'll be back later to post the score! lol





16 comments:

Andrea said...

Hope he does well. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog.
Blessings, andrea

LisaShaw said...

WAY TO GO to your handsome son! Can I please have his "can't keep weight on him" problem! Thank you very much!

I pray a great time for him and the others on the team. GO KNIGHTS GO!


Love you Sister!

Leaon Mary said...

Confession Debbie,
I really do NOT like football... YET.... GUESS WHAT..... I'm finding that BECAUSE OF JOSH AND THE KNIGHTS...I'M LOVIN IT!
GOOOOOOOOOOO KNIGHTS!!

bp said...

Hope he has a great season!!! Enjoy watching him.

LisaShaw said...

I love you too! Thank you for that warm message on my blog. You drew big tears. My dogs are wondering why I'm crying.

I said, "God just used a precious sister to share His love with me".

Yep, I talk to my dogs. (smile).

Love you sis.

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

There is NOTHING like a friday night..under the lights!!! Go KNIGHTS!!

I'll be saying extra prayers for you all...and by the way, you have a very HANDSOME son on your hands.

April said...

You sure have a handsome son, Debra! Hmmm...maybe I need to introduce him to Brittany.:) Of course, she's way shorter than he is!

I wish him lots of luck tonight and in all the games to follow! Yes, I, too, am an enthusiastic mom just like yourself! Brittany's first cross country meet of the season is tomorrow and I'm psyched!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I'm at my MIL's using her computer.
Kelsey and I are sad that we can't make his game! Let us know how he does. Or I'm sure he'll let her know! LOL
HUGS
Kim
Bring laptop and chocolate!

Denise said...

Go Knights Go. Good luck to dear Josh. I love you.

Debbie Petras said...

Debra, your son is so handsome! Look out young ladies. I wish I were still growing and could consume whatever I liked. LOL.

I'm so glad to read that the season is starting up again. I think sports are great for teens to learn teamwork, discipline and accomplishing goals. I'm sure your son plays with integrity. How could he not with a mom like you?

Love you,
Debbie

Mikki said...

Praying he has a great year!!
Have fun tonight!

He & Me + 3 said...

Good luck tonight JOsh! I know it is going to be a great season and I love all these football posts. Go Knights!

Frizzy said...

I hope he has a great season too. Much different start this year than last aye? Not quite the drama thank goodness.

Cathy said...

He is so cute, Debra. I hope he has a wonderful season.

Kelly L said...

Love to read your joy!

Love,
Kelly

Samantha said...

Hi Mrs.Debra ;)
Trust me i know who you are..lol. my mom talks about you a good bit ;) lol
Thanks for coming by my blog and can't wait for you to stop by some more :)


p.s you'll have to let us know if your son (if he plays for a public school) every goes against our towns high school football team ;) the Bulldogs, i love to go to the football games ;)

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?