
Psalm 23:4 "Yea, though I will walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, For You are with me. Your rod and Your staff they comfort me".
Amen.
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click
Here for Help

|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
18 comments:
Isn't it such a blessing to find comfort in God's promises? What a wonderful verse and picture to go along with it! Have a terrific Monday!
Love this verse....thank you! andrea
Hi Debra,
Hope your week is blessed. Sending hugs your way.
Amen, amen.
What a wonderful reminder and image to go with it. love you Deb.
Love the picture and verse! I hope you have a blessed week!
xo Stacey
That is beautiful, but please tell me today is Monday. Ha. It doesn't take much to make me doubt the day of the week. lol
Love ya!
Beth
Hugs to you my dear. Many many hugs!
Love the pic and verse! I'm so thankful for God's hand in everything as He leads me gently.
Beautiful
Wowzer, girl. That is beautiful. So worshipful.
Debra,
I pray that you are doing well this week. Beautiful verse, one of my favorites & that picture is perfect.
Hugs,
Mimi
What a great picture! I love the scripture! May we never forget that He is always with us!
Oh, Debra...a great scripture with a powerful picture. Thanks for sharing this!
((hugs))
Thanks dear sister for sharing a beautiful Scripture that has walked with me since my childhood.
You're on my heart and in my prayers. I love you.
That is very comforting, Debra. And the picture is pretty. I had some trouble commenting this morning.
Sweet words of comfort, thank you Debra! :) I meant to call you this week, but now it's over and we are leavin' town for a couple of days. :(
I love you sister. Have a beautiful weekend!
Hi, thank you for visiting us at thats so God. Come again anytime. Thank you for the prayers too. Hope that you have a blessed week. Love and Prayers, Lori
Post a Comment