Thursday, January 22, 2009

Friday Funnies


Today is Friday Funnies! My sweet friend, Kim, hosts this fun meme every Friday and gives us a chance to link up and share some fun with one another. My funny is a clip of Brian Regan. I hope you enjoy.













20 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh that guy is toooo funny! LOL! LOL! I love it!
Hugs to you my friend. Oh I'm not sure if it's my computer or not but your blog was all messed up this morning. Things in all the wrong places. Like I said it could just be my computer, it likes to mess with me like that.
HUGS.
Kim

Denise said...

Funny, lol

April said...

Debra~

That is hilarious and, oh, so true! I can't stand going to an emergency room for the reasons he talks about. I had to take my husband to one over the summer because he was having a kidney stone attack and was in excruciating pain. We were there for about 4 hours before he was even seen by a doctor! So, I try to avoid them at all costs!

Thanks for making me laugh, once again! I always look forward to your "Friday Funnies". ♥HUGS!♥

Speaking from the Heart said...

Debra,

This guy is hilarious.

Debbie Petras said...

It's good to laugh and this guy is funny. Did you know though that some hospitals actually have valet services? Morton Plant Hospital in Clearwater, FL does and it was so helpful for my parents.

LAURIE said...

Debra, I needed that laugh this morning. Thanks for sharing it with us. Have a fun filled Friday!

Carol said...

That was so true. He is a funny guy. I haven't ever seen him before.

Blessings for a great weekend.

Susan said...

Oh my, I laughed sooooooooooo hard, This guy is GREAT!!!

I needed a good laugh this morning, thanks Debra, it made my day!!

Have a blessed weekend♥

luvmy4sons said...

He is such a funny guy! Have a great Friday!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

LOL! He is hilarious!! Thank you for sharing!

have a great weekend!
Sherry

Laurie Ann said...

I love it! This guy is hilarious! Happy Friday to you.

Jennifer said...

That was great! He is so funny!!!

Happy Friday, Debra!

Daphine said...

Couldn't view on my lunch hour for some reason...I'll have to check later tonight!

Hello to you anyhow and Happy Friday!

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh My Word...that was so funny. I am still cracking up about "ask them if they validate" Holy side ache batman. I am going to have to find more of this guy.
Happy friday!
Love,
MImi

Patti said...

I can't see the video, but I did want to stop by and say hello this morning. I miss visiting more regularly, but I'm thankful our friendship isn't based upon how often I'm on the computer.

Love ya!!

Patti

Blog is no more said...

Have a great (warmer) weekend!

Addicted to Beadz said...

He is so funny!

Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday!

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!! Who is that guy???

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh my friend, that was too funny! I needed the laugh this morning! Thanks!

Mikki said...

Uh oh. Looks like someone has been playing around with their blog template too. LoL.

My DH is already asleep so I'll have to watch this tomorrow ( can't turn the speakers up)

Have a great SONday!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?