How perfect! May you be blessed today as you worship.
BTW, thank you for taking the time to visit Fitness Friday on Heart Choices and then going to God Speaks Today. You're so special and I know about the health issues you face. But you have a heart that's open to learn. I love that about you.
Hi Debra! When you get a chance, I tagged you for a photo tag-see my blog for quick and easy details:) I'm looking forward to getting to know you more:) Blessings, Amanda
I wasn't sure if you commented on the Sunday's or not.LOL Since I saw comments I decided to send some love. Anyhow....I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Blessings, Darlene
16 comments:
Same to you sweet friend!
Hugs and love - thank you for your prayers - they are felt and appreciated!
How are you feeling? How is Jason?
Love you,
Jill
Have a great day in the Lord!
Debra,
Have a wonderful Sunday with the Lord and your family!
Love ya,
Mimi
That is adorable. Have a blessed Sunday Debra!
Love,
Beth
How perfect! May you be blessed today as you worship.
BTW, thank you for taking the time to visit Fitness Friday on Heart Choices and then going to God Speaks Today. You're so special and I know about the health issues you face. But you have a heart that's open to learn. I love that about you.
Hi Debra! When you get a chance, I tagged you for a photo tag-see my blog for quick and easy details:) I'm looking forward to getting to know you more:) Blessings, Amanda
Blessings Debra...May you enjoy a RESTful and very blessed Sunday in Him! May His abundance overfill your life today and all week!
I love you sweetie.
Sweet blessings to you Debra!
xoxo Stacey
Have a good day!
Hugs, Sandy
Hope you had a great Lord's Day and an uplifting time at corporate worship. We did. I was so blessed by being in the house of the Lord today.
Love,
Patti
Happy Sunday to you too Debra!
I wasn't sure if you commented on the Sunday's or not.LOL Since I saw comments I decided to send some love.
Anyhow....I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
Blessings,
Darlene
Hello sweet friend!
Have a great week!
I have a surprise for you at my place when you have time stop by for a visit.
Darlene
GOOD idea..
:)
Post a Comment